US media: Hillary is still dishonest and out of touch, she will never be president2018-11-15 00:25:00 188 ℃
Compile: Wang Dehua
Pro Trump's US Fox News Network commented on the 14th that Hillary Clinton is still unreal, unlikable, and out of touch - she will never be president.
The translation is as follows:
A column published this week by The Wall Street Journal sparked rumors that Hillary Clinton might run for president in 2020.
This article discusses the public's differing views of Hillary Clinton over the past 30 years. However, none of these versions believe that she will become president. No matter how hard she tries to reinvent herself, she can't change her identity on the core issues: untrustworthy, unacceptable, and unprincipled.
According to the column of Mark Payne and Andrew Stein, titled "Hillary will run again" - Hillary Clinton version 1.0 was a "popular" when it was the first lady in 1994. Advances in health care."
Hilary version 2.0 was a moderate when it successfully ran for the Senate, and then lost to Obama in 2008 when the Democratic primary was elected.
In 2016, Sheila 3.0 became a progressive person, and she was further left leaning because of her challenger Bernie Sanders in the Democratic presidential nomination. Payne and Stein predict that Clinton's version 4.0 will run for president in 2020, when she will return to her source as a progressive.
But in fact, there are many different versions of Clinton, which is the problem.
Hilary is not credible. David Axelrod, Obama’s former adviser and Democratic strategist, made this point when he talked about Clinton and the 2016 election.
Over the years, Clinton’s authenticity has also suffered a major blow as she changed her policy stance based on political trends. This makes people feel that she is not rooted in any core beliefs.
The trade problem may be the biggest damage Hillary has suffered in the “rust zone”. During her tenure as Secretary of State in 2012, she supported the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (tpp) and even called it the “gold standard.” However, in 2016, under the close attention of Bernie Sanders and Trump, she changed her position.
Clinton also has a flattering question. In an interview with the Washington Post, Democrat pollster Peter Hart said: "I attribute it to one thing, and there is only one thing, that is flattering." p>
In the Democratic primary election debate held in New Hampshire in 2008, the moderator also mentioned the issue of “favorite”. He said that voters were impressed with Clinton’s resume, but “on a flattering issue. Hesitant." Obama once joked that she was "sweet enough" during the exchange.
Hilary’s notorious “unfortunate” commentary also emphasizes this. Trump responded to Hillary’s statement that his supporters were “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, and terrorist-Islamic” and responded that Hillary “has shown true to ordinary Americans.” Despise."
Other misconducts also illustrate the disconnect between Hillary and the voters. In 2014, in response to ABC's question about her $200,000 lecture fee, Hillary said that she and President Bill Clinton "are not only penniless and indebted when coming out of the White House."
Presiding President Clinton received a $15 million advance payment when he left the White House and was published in a draft. Former First Lady Hillary’s memoirs received $8 million.
In the 2020 Democratic primary, Hillary may not stand out. Her time has passed. She is a relic of the past. No matter the polling expert, the speech writer or the consultant, she can't change her identity – that's why she will never be president.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons