The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military2018-11-15 20:25:34 163 ℃
As the first large-scale Central American immigrant groups arrived in the Mexican border city of Tijuana, the US-Mexico border took a relaxing moment. On November 14, 2018, two Central American immigrants sat on the wall of the US-Mexico border, laughing and talking with members of the US Border Patrol who blocked them. The American soldiers looked serious and used their fingers to talk to the immigrants. (AP Photo/Gregory Bull) On November 14, 2018, at the US-Mexico border in Tijuana, Mexico, a Central American immigrant sits on the border wall and borders with US territory. Patrol patrols. With the first batch of Central American immigrant groups "under the city", the US media reported that "the air in the air on the border is filled with a tense atmosphere." (AP Photo/Gregory Bull) On November 14, 2018, at the US-Mexico border in Tijuana, Mexico, Central American immigrants looked at the US territory near the border wall. Some immigrants say they will seek asylum at the US border crossing point. Other immigrants say they may try to escape the US authorities by illegally crossing or setting up in Tijuana. (AP Photo/Gregory Bull) On November 14, 2018, at the bus stop in La Concha, Mexico, a large number of Central American immigrants lined up to take a caravan to the US border. (AP Photo/Marco Ugarte) On November 14, 2018, Central American immigrants arriving at the US-Mexico border lined up for a meal at a refuge in Tijuana, Mexico. (AP Photo/Gregory Bull) On November 14, 2018, Central American immigrants waited in line at a shelter in Tijuana, Mexico, and listened to instructions from management. (AP Photo/Gregory Bull)
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.