Sudden! Chinese Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan attacked (with video)2018-11-27 10:25:34 416 ℃
Public Science Science Communication! Click on the blue button above to follow
On November 23, Pakistani police reported that the Chinese consulate in Karachi was attacked by several militants. According to preliminary information, two Pakistani policemen were killed in the attack and another police officer was injured.
The attackers of the three leading attacks have been killed. Pakistani Foreign Minister Culliche said that the 21 Chinese staff in the Karachi Consulate are safe.
Video Source: World Wide Web
After the incident, the reporter immediately called The Consulate of Karachi and the staff of the consulate confirmed that the consulate of Karachi was attacked on November 23, local time.
Witnesses saw from a distance that smoke rose from the Chinese Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan.
According to media reports, witnesses saw at the scene that the attackers had at least three to four people attacking the Chinese consulate in Karachi. "The attackers tried to rush into the consulate and open when they were blocked by guards. Guns and throwing grenades," witnesses said.
The attack has killed two Pakistani policemen and one policeman was injured. A large number of police and commandos were deployed at the scene, and the road leading to the consulate was blocked.
The map deployed a large number of police and commandos.
The latest news from foreign media said that Pakistan’s separatist military organization, the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for the attack.
Pakistan police said that the three attackers who led the attack had been killed and weapons and equipment were seized.
The picture shows a large number of police and commandos going to the consulate for security support.
The Chinese Consulate General in Karachi opened in 1966. The territory of the consular district is Sindh and Balochistan, Pakistan. The main duties are to promote friendly exchanges between the consular district and China in the fields of politics, economy, trade, culture and education, and undertake passport, visa, notarization, certification and other services to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of overseas Chinese.
Karachi is the largest city in Pakistan and is located on the southern coast of Pakistan. According to the website of the Consulate of Karachi, Pakistan is a frontline country against terrorism. The security situation is grim and the terrorist bombings continue. The Chinese personnel should fully raise their vigilance and guard against it. Social security in Islamabad is slightly better, and Karachi is more complicated, and there are frequent incidents of religious sectarian vendettas and terrorist attacks.
The tribal areas bordering Afghanistan and Balochistan have highlighted security issues. In recent years, there have been many terrorist incidents against Chinese people. Chinese should avoid going to.
The consular post pointed out that Chinese citizens who go to Pakistan for business or stay in Pakistan for more than three months should go to the Economic and Commercial Office of the Embassy and the consular department for the record, and if necessary, the embassy can get in touch.
Support us, please comment and like ☟☟
Public Science Science Communication
China Association for Science and Technology Official WeChat National Science Platform
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons