Economic Daily: Economic and Trade Consensus Reflects Mutual Benefits2018-12-02 20:25:05 80 ℃
Original title: Economic Daily: Economic and Trade Consensus reflects mutual benefit China's rhythm remains unchanged
On December 1, the Chinese dollar first met during the meeting in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Sino-US economic and trade issues A consensus was reached and the two sides decided to stop upgrading trade restrictions such as tariffs. This consensus is in line with the common interests of China and the United States and the world, and has pointed out the direction for Sino-US economic and trade relations.
The first meeting of the US dollar was full of expectations and hoped to ease the tension between China and the United States. At the same time, there was concern that China’s development rhythm would be disturbed by Sino-US economic and trade frictions. ?
From the consensus reached, the concerns have not become a reality. The consensus reflects China’s consistent declaration of deepening reform and opening up. China has adhered to a firm stance of not taking core interests for exchanges, demonstrating the efforts and sincerity to promote the healthy and stable development of Sino-US relations and expanding China-US economic and trade cooperation. It also reflects the calmness and calmness of adhering to the "Chinese rhythm" and doing its own thing well.
First of all, the two sides decided to stop upgrading trade restrictions such as tariffs and immediately resolve their concerns in the spirit of mutual respect, equality and mutual benefit. This decision is consistent with the principle of negotiation and consultation proposed by China before, and only the US side will no longer wave the tariff bar, and the two sides will have the possibility to sit down and talk. At the same time, the US side indicated that it will actively resolve the economic and trade issues of concern to China. Judging from the content of the consensus, China has said that it is committed to the core interests.
Secondly, the consensus reflects China’s efforts and sincerity in promoting Sino-US economic and trade cooperation. The consensus shows that some economic and trade issues that the US is concerned about will be resolved. China's response to the concerns of the US is not only responsible for the well-being of the Chinese and American peoples, but also for the multilateral trading system and global free trade, and for the steady growth of the world economy.
In addition, the consensus also reflects the calm and calm Chinese insistence on the "Chinese rhythm." It goes without saying that the outside world has always had doubts about China’s expansion of its imports from the United States, believing that this is "a decision made under the pressure of the United States." This view is biased. The consensus shows that China will take further measures to deepen reform and expand opening up in accordance with the requirements of the 19th Party Congress. This is an objective requirement for China's economic development and a need to meet the growing consumer demand and high-quality economic development of the Chinese people. The established "Chinese rhythm" will not change due to changes in external conditions, nor will it be interfered by any external pressure. The context is clear and clear.
This year, China has repeatedly stressed that the development of a healthy and stable Sino-US economic and trade relationship is very important to both countries. It is hoped that China-US economic and trade cooperation will benefit the two peoples and will not see the escalation of Sino-US economic and trade frictions. . Therefore, China and the United States should firmly grasp the current important opportunities, conscientiously implement the important consensus reached by the two heads of state, maintain close communication, compromise differences, and expand cooperation in the spirit of mutual respect, equality and mutual benefit. Going in the opposite direction, striving for more positive results, and pushing bilateral economic and trade relations back to normal track as soon as possible to achieve a win-win situation.Editor: Wang Hao
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.