Why does Abe want to be a mediator between China and the United States? Japanese media: not only shows the sense of existence2018-12-05 10:25:24 18 ℃
Reference News Network reported on December 5 Japanese media said that Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe showed a leading position in promoting free trade at the G20 summit and established with Trump. China, which has a good relationship and is concerned about the US response, is also very close to Japan.
According to Kyodo News, Abe held talks with Chinese and American leaders in Argentina on December 1st, seeking to resolve the issue through dialogue and intending to maintain a free and fair trade system. Before the direct talks, Abe seems to be interested in using the good relations with China and the United States as "mediators", thus showing the presence of the chairman of the next G20 summit.
Abe and Trump are discussing the expansion of trade and investment as soon as the Japan-US trade negotiations start as soon as possible in January next year. In the case of China, it is agreed to urge them to play a constructive role in the international community. Policy.
The "Nihon Keizai Shimbun" website said on December 3 that since the Japan-US-Japan-China summit meeting was scheduled to be held before the Sino-US summit, Abe’s statement on the use of "constructive role" by the Chinese and US leaders The two sides are called on to make concessions to each other and show Trump that it will cooperate with the reduction of the US trade deficit with Japan. Abe also pointed out that "as the world's largest and second largest economy, China and the United States are crucial to building a relationship that promotes stable growth and development of the world economy."
The report said that Abe’s role as a calm response to China and the United States was because Abe established a long-term regime in the G20 summit, which is more concerned than the German Chancellor Merkel who has reduced cohesion. . In addition, focusing on China, Japan and the United States have confirmed close cooperation on the level of security, and Japan’s role as a middleman is also a reality.
In June 2019, the G20 summit in Osaka, Japan will be held. This will be the first time the G20 summit will be held in Japan, and Abe will be the chairman of the summit. For the Abe regime, the summit is a stage for promoting diplomatic achievements and for the long-term political power. Therefore, Abe hopes to deepen relations with heads of state at the summit and promote the success of the summit next year.
The report said that for Abe, the most worrying thing is that Japan-US trade friction has been affected by Sino-US trade friction. Japan is the third-largest source of trade deficit in the United States after China and Mexico, so it is necessary to avoid Trump’s pointing to Japan.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?