Thailand passed a new bill: Thaksin Yingla’s brother and sister’s right was denied2018-12-05 20:25:20 15 ℃
Thailand’s former Prime Minister Yingluck and his brother Thaksin. (Vision China)
Overseas Network December 5th Recently, the Thai Parliament passed a new bill, according to regulations, two former Thai Prime Minister Yingluck and his exiled overseas Letter, deprived of the right to initiate criminal proceedings.
According to Thailand’s Bangkok Post, local time on Tuesday (4th), the Thai parliament passed a new bill with 149 votes in favor, 0 votes against, and 3 abstentions, depriving fugitives of criminal proceedings. s right. According to regulations, the former Thai Prime Minister Yingluck and his brother Thaksin, who are in exile, apply to this new bill.
Mahannop Detwithak, president of the National Legislative Council of Thailand, said, "For the sake of fairness, those who do not respect the judicial process should not be protected under the same procedure. ”
Dwark confirmed that the bill applies to Yingla’s brothers and sisters because both of them escaped the Supreme Court’s verdict and lived overseas. But this will not affect their right to file a civil lawsuit, Devak added, "this bill is not for anyone."
Thaksin and the Thai Rak Thai Party he founded won the election in 2001 and then became prime minister. In 2007, the Thai Constitutional Court ruled that the Thai Rak Thai Party was unconstitutional in the election and ordered it to be dissolved, while Thaksin himself was exiled overseas for a long time.
In 2011, Thaksin’s sister Yingluck won the election and became the first female prime minister in Thailand. In August 2017, Thailand’s original decision to hold a “rice acquisition” in Yingla was postponed due to the inability to attend Yinglain’s illness. Since then, the Thai government has confirmed that Yingluck has fled Thailand, and Yingla has been wanted by the Thai authorities. (Overseas Network Zhang Min)
This article is a copyrighted work and is strictly prohibited from being reproduced without authorization. Overseas vision, China's position, landing on the People's Daily overseas version of the official website - overseas network www.haiwainet.cn or "Hai Ke" client, one step ahead to obtain authoritative information.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?
- Putin and Trump Paris meeting cancelled
- Allies made a terrible casualty when they opened fire on the US military. The situation deteriorated extremely. The United States fell into a quagmire.
- Comprehensive sanctions against Iraq, the United States officially announced! Exempting 8 countries, Trump wants "subtle balance"