Thailand passed a new bill: Thaksin Yingla’s brother and sister’s right was denied2018-12-05 20:25:20 99 ℃
Thailand’s former Prime Minister Yingluck and his brother Thaksin. (Vision China)
Overseas Network December 5th Recently, the Thai Parliament passed a new bill, according to regulations, two former Thai Prime Minister Yingluck and his exiled overseas Letter, deprived of the right to initiate criminal proceedings.
According to Thailand’s Bangkok Post, local time on Tuesday (4th), the Thai parliament passed a new bill with 149 votes in favor, 0 votes against, and 3 abstentions, depriving fugitives of criminal proceedings. s right. According to regulations, the former Thai Prime Minister Yingluck and his brother Thaksin, who are in exile, apply to this new bill.
Mahannop Detwithak, president of the National Legislative Council of Thailand, said, "For the sake of fairness, those who do not respect the judicial process should not be protected under the same procedure. ”
Dwark confirmed that the bill applies to Yingla’s brothers and sisters because both of them escaped the Supreme Court’s verdict and lived overseas. But this will not affect their right to file a civil lawsuit, Devak added, "this bill is not for anyone."
Thaksin and the Thai Rak Thai Party he founded won the election in 2001 and then became prime minister. In 2007, the Thai Constitutional Court ruled that the Thai Rak Thai Party was unconstitutional in the election and ordered it to be dissolved, while Thaksin himself was exiled overseas for a long time.
In 2011, Thaksin’s sister Yingluck won the election and became the first female prime minister in Thailand. In August 2017, Thailand’s original decision to hold a “rice acquisition” in Yingla was postponed due to the inability to attend Yinglain’s illness. Since then, the Thai government has confirmed that Yingluck has fled Thailand, and Yingla has been wanted by the Thai authorities. (Overseas Network Zhang Min)
This article is a copyrighted work and is strictly prohibited from being reproduced without authorization. Overseas vision, China's position, landing on the People's Daily overseas version of the official website - overseas network www.haiwainet.cn or "Hai Ke" client, one step ahead to obtain authoritative information.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons