Old Bush State Funeral: From Washington to Houston for 2 days, many national governments will attend the tribute2018-12-06 00:25:22 18 ℃
At 10:00 am Eastern Time on December 5 (23 pm Beijing time on the 5th), the national funeral of the 41st President of the United States, George H. W. Bush, will be held in Washington, DC.
On December 4, 2018, in Washington, USA, President Bush’s memorial service continued. Visual China Figure
On November 30th, Bush died at his home in Houston, Texas, at the age of 94. At 5 pm on December 3, the body of the old Bush entered the dome hall of Capitol Hill under the guard of the military for the public to pay respect before the funeral.
On the morning of the 5th, many politicians from the United States and other countries in the world will attend the funeral to see off Bush. After the funeral in Washington, Bush’s coffin will be sent back to Houston that afternoon and buried on the 6th of the Bush Presidential Library and Museum’s Bush family cemetery on the campus of the Texas Agricultural and Mechanical University. Barbara Bush, 73 years old, and Robin, the early daughter, were buried together.
Old Bush’s entire funeral process lasted two days. At that time, many US media such as CNN and Fox News reported lively on Bush’s funeral process. 澎湃News (www.thepaper.cn) sorted out the general process of Bush’s funeral according to the relevant reports of the US media.
Time and place of funeral:
Wednesday (December 5th): Washington
A farewell ceremony at the Capitol at 10 am Eastern time
After 11:00 am ET, arrive at the National Cathedral Funeral Scene
At 12:30 ET Eastern Time, a farewell ceremony at the National Cathedral
1:15 pm ET in Andrews Air Force Base Holds Farewell Ceremony
At 5:30 pm ET, a welcoming ceremony at the Ellington Airport in Houston, Texas
6:45 pm ET Welcome ceremony at St. Martin's Church /p>
7:45 pm ET: Bush's body is placed in St. Martin's Church
Thursday (December 6th): Houston
8:00 am Western Time : Funeral Ceremony at St. Martin's Church
9:15 am Western Time: A farewell ceremony at St. Martin's Church
10:30 am Western Time: Short time at Union Pacific Railroad The farewell ceremony, where the remains of the old Bush will be transported to the burial place by a train bearing his name.
1:45 pm Western Time: Arrival at Texas Agricultural and Mechanical University
2:15 pm Western Time: Arrival at the Bush Family Library and Museum's Family Cemetery < /p>
Who are attending the funeral?
The members of the Bush family expected to attend include George W. Bush’s son, the 43rd President of the United States, George Walker Bush, and his second son, former Florida governor and presidential candidate Jeb. Bush (John Ellis "Jeb" Bush).
CNN reported on Monday that former President Barack Obama, Clinton and Carter will also attend the funeral. The report also said that the former First Lady Michel and Hillary will also attend the funeral with former Vice President Biden and his wife Jill.
CNN also reported that US President Trump and First Lady Melaniya will also attend Bush’s funeral, but Trump will not speak at the funeral. He is expected to sit with other former presidents.
Children of former US presidents will also attend funerals, including Clinton’s daughter Chelsea Clinton, former president Nixon’s daughter, ricia Nixon Cox Couples, former president Ford's daughter Susan Ford Bales, former president Johnson's eldest daughter Lynda Johnson Robb and second-time woman Lucy Baines (Luci Baines) Johnson) couple.
In addition to all the former US presidents and many American politicians, many national politicians will also attend the 5th funeral:
Jordan King Abdullah II ( Abdullah II) and Queen Rania
Australian Governor Peter Cosgrove and his wife Lynne
Polish President Anjay Andrzej Duda
Levo Wales, former Polish President Lech Walesa
German Chancellor Angela Merkel< p>Charles, Prince of Wales, United Kingdom
President of Mexico, Carlos Salinas
Former British Prime Minister John Major John Major and his wife Norma
Badin King Abdulla bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Prince Bahrain and King Bahrain Representatives
Pre-Japanese Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda
Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-thani )
Pre-Portugal President Anibal Vaco Silva
East Estonia President Toomas Hendrik Ilves
Pre-Kuwaiti Prime Minister Nasser Mohamed Ahmed · Nasser al-Mohammed al-Ahmed al-Sabah
Belgian Prime Minister John Swan
- In the previous：Xiao Rui said | Today, Trump is banned...
- The next article：US frequency hits "Taiwan card" Chinese Ambassador to the United States issued such a warning
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?