The Taliban announced the ambush of the US military team video, deliberately let go of the mine-protected vehicle and detonated the roadside bomb2018-12-06 20:25:24 57 ℃
After the death of the 24-year-old Army Sergeant Jensen Mitchell McLarry, last week (November 26) A roadside bomb attack (IED) in Ghazni, Afghanistan, has killed four American soldiers, and a video released by the Taliban militant group shows the whole process of the attack.
Two cars in the team The lightning protection vehicle was let go.
According to the ambush video taken by the Taliban armed groups announced on December 5th by the “almasdarnews” website, the ambush was clearly targeted. The Taliban militants chose to detonate the bomb after the two anti-mine vehicles of the US military fleet. The bomb destroyed a light armored vehicle in the team, killing three soldiers on the spot and seriously injuring another soldier (has died due to medical treatment) .
According to CNN's December 3 report, in addition to the ineffective death of McLarry, the three people who died on the spot included Army Captain Andrew P. Terry Cross and Army Sergeant. Eric Michael Elmond and Air Force Sergeant Dylan J. Elchin. The Taliban armed groups claimed responsibility for the attack, the most deadly attack on US soldiers in Afghanistan.
US media said that the current Taliban militant group is resurgent near Ghazni, forcing the United States to send more troops into the The region helped the Afghan army, even the top commander of the United States and NATO forces in Afghanistan, General Scott Miller, was photographed carrying the M4 carbine with him when he visited the Ghazni area earlier this month.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.