The Taliban announced the ambush of the US military team video, deliberately let go of the mine-protected vehicle and detonated the roadside bomb2018-12-06 20:25:24 22 ℃
After the death of the 24-year-old Army Sergeant Jensen Mitchell McLarry, last week (November 26) A roadside bomb attack (IED) in Ghazni, Afghanistan, has killed four American soldiers, and a video released by the Taliban militant group shows the whole process of the attack.
Two cars in the team The lightning protection vehicle was let go.
According to the ambush video taken by the Taliban armed groups announced on December 5th by the “almasdarnews” website, the ambush was clearly targeted. The Taliban militants chose to detonate the bomb after the two anti-mine vehicles of the US military fleet. The bomb destroyed a light armored vehicle in the team, killing three soldiers on the spot and seriously injuring another soldier (has died due to medical treatment) .
According to CNN's December 3 report, in addition to the ineffective death of McLarry, the three people who died on the spot included Army Captain Andrew P. Terry Cross and Army Sergeant. Eric Michael Elmond and Air Force Sergeant Dylan J. Elchin. The Taliban armed groups claimed responsibility for the attack, the most deadly attack on US soldiers in Afghanistan.
US media said that the current Taliban militant group is resurgent near Ghazni, forcing the United States to send more troops into the The region helped the Afghan army, even the top commander of the United States and NATO forces in Afghanistan, General Scott Miller, was photographed carrying the M4 carbine with him when he visited the Ghazni area earlier this month.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?