Trump: Advising China to impose death penalty on fentanyl dealers2018-12-06 20:25:24 49 ℃
Compile: Wang Dehua< p>
According to "Russia Today", President Trump suggested that China use the death penalty to combat the export of the deadly synthetic opioid fentanyl, saying that the result will be "Unbelievable".
At the G20 summit in Argentina last weekend, Trump asked China to stop fentanyl from flowing into the United States. "If China fights this kind of 'terrorist drug,'" Trump wrote on Twitter on Wednesday, "The death penalty for drug dealers and traffickers will be unbelievable!"
< p> He wrote on twitter:
..... is considered to be the worst, most dangerous, most addictive, and most deadly of all drugs. More than 77,000 people died in fentanyl last year. If China fights this "terrorist drug", the death penalty for drug dealers and drug traffickers will be unbelievable!
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid The intensity is 50 to 100 times that of morphine. Fentanyl, imported from China, triggered an opioid crisis in the United States, causing 72,000 deaths in the United States in 2017, of which nearly 30,000 died.
China has not specified the penalties for the fentanyl dealers, nor does it imply that they will be fined. However, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement that China will punish distributors with “the highest penalty imposed by law”. In China, the maximum penalty is death.
Trump’s advice on the execution of drug dealers in China is very unusual, more like the language used by the Philippine iron figure Rodrigo Duterte, not the free world. leader. Since taking office, Duterte’s illegal killing of drug dealers and distributors has caused more than 20,000 deaths and has led to condemnation from the international community.
Although a US president’s call for execution in a foreign country is extremely extreme, Trump recommended the death penalty for other offenders through Twitter before the political decision. In 2012, he wrote on Twitter: "You must do something about these missing girls caught by the perverts." "Too many incidents - quick trial, death penalty."
How do you see this?
Trump has repeatedly said that China is the main source of illegal fentanyl in the United States. Last year, the drug caused more than 70,000 deaths due to excessive use. This figure set a historical record. .
According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, one kilogram purchased in China for $3,000 to $5,000 due to the efficacy and ease of production of fentanyl May cause 500,000 deaths.
There is almost no one in China who knows about the existence of opioids in the United States, nor does it know that China is part of the problem. During an informal medical cooperation meeting in Virginia last month, US officials told the senior officials of China's State Food and Drug Administration and the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention about the fentanyl problem in the United States.
Yellow, an assistant professor of public health at Yale University, said Chinese officials said "they have never heard of this."
Americans get sick and want Chinese to take medicine. The United States has this madman. It turned out to be fentanyl.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.