Trump: Advising China to impose death penalty on fentanyl dealers2018-12-06 20:25:24 19 ℃
Compile: Wang Dehua< p>
According to "Russia Today", President Trump suggested that China use the death penalty to combat the export of the deadly synthetic opioid fentanyl, saying that the result will be "Unbelievable".
At the G20 summit in Argentina last weekend, Trump asked China to stop fentanyl from flowing into the United States. "If China fights this kind of 'terrorist drug,'" Trump wrote on Twitter on Wednesday, "The death penalty for drug dealers and traffickers will be unbelievable!"
< p> He wrote on twitter:
..... is considered to be the worst, most dangerous, most addictive, and most deadly of all drugs. More than 77,000 people died in fentanyl last year. If China fights this "terrorist drug", the death penalty for drug dealers and drug traffickers will be unbelievable!
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid The intensity is 50 to 100 times that of morphine. Fentanyl, imported from China, triggered an opioid crisis in the United States, causing 72,000 deaths in the United States in 2017, of which nearly 30,000 died.
China has not specified the penalties for the fentanyl dealers, nor does it imply that they will be fined. However, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement that China will punish distributors with “the highest penalty imposed by law”. In China, the maximum penalty is death.
Trump’s advice on the execution of drug dealers in China is very unusual, more like the language used by the Philippine iron figure Rodrigo Duterte, not the free world. leader. Since taking office, Duterte’s illegal killing of drug dealers and distributors has caused more than 20,000 deaths and has led to condemnation from the international community.
Although a US president’s call for execution in a foreign country is extremely extreme, Trump recommended the death penalty for other offenders through Twitter before the political decision. In 2012, he wrote on Twitter: "You must do something about these missing girls caught by the perverts." "Too many incidents - quick trial, death penalty."
How do you see this?
Trump has repeatedly said that China is the main source of illegal fentanyl in the United States. Last year, the drug caused more than 70,000 deaths due to excessive use. This figure set a historical record. .
According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, one kilogram purchased in China for $3,000 to $5,000 due to the efficacy and ease of production of fentanyl May cause 500,000 deaths.
There is almost no one in China who knows about the existence of opioids in the United States, nor does it know that China is part of the problem. During an informal medical cooperation meeting in Virginia last month, US officials told the senior officials of China's State Food and Drug Administration and the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention about the fentanyl problem in the United States.
Yellow, an assistant professor of public health at Yale University, said Chinese officials said "they have never heard of this."
Americans get sick and want Chinese to take medicine. The United States has this madman. It turned out to be fentanyl.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?