American woman living in Hilton was threatened by sneak shots, and the video was sent to porn sites for $100 million in compensation.2018-12-07 00:25:18 53 ℃
According to the "Sun" reported on December 5, a woman from Chicago in the United States in 2015 at the Hilton Hotels Group's Hampton Hotel, a hotel staff sneak shot of her bath video and photos, and concurrent The email threatened her to give money. But the woman refused, and the video was later sent to porn sites, and now the woman is suing the Hilton Hotels Group for $100 million.
The woman who asked not to be named said that the incident occurred in 2015 when she lived at Hilton Hotel Group It is located in a suite at the Hampton Inn in Albany, New York. She claimed that she did not know the video until September 2018, when the video was posted to a porn site.
In an interview with Good Morning America, the lady described the whole experience as "being knocked down by a truck, making me breathless." She added that through the hotel's computer system, employees can know her full name, school and work location. The lady is suing the Hilton Worldwide.
She also claimed that she ignored the employee’s first email, so the sender sent the photo Give her a contact in the address book. The employee emailed the photo to the woman's colleague, who knew the matter and asked the sender to exchange her money for the rest of her nude photos.
But the woman refused to pay $14,000, and her bathing video was uploaded to the porn site. Currently, the woman is suing the Hilton Hotels Group for the negligence of the hotel and her own depression because of this incident, and claimed that the group should be responsible for the employee's access to her personal information.
Her personal information is also shared on porn sites, along with those bare shots. She said: "The other party is sadistic, the purpose is to intimidate me, forcing me to succumb to his request and give him more money. Now whenever someone searches for me on Google, they will see my video."
A Hilton spokesperson said in an interview with The Sun: "December 3, through ABC News We only know about this incident, we attach great importance to the safety and well-being of our guests, and we promise to cooperate with the investigation.”
A spokesman for the Hampton Inn told the Sun: “We have We are shocked. The safety of our guests is our top priority and we will not tolerate any form of privacy violations. So far, we have not found any evidence in our preliminary review. Recently, the hotel has undergone a thorough renovation. In the process, no types of shooting equipment were found. We will continue to work with the authorities to identify the suspect and ensure that it is responsible for the incident."
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.