American woman living in Hilton was threatened by sneak shots, and the video was sent to porn sites for $100 million in compensation.2018-12-07 00:25:18 22 ℃
According to the "Sun" reported on December 5, a woman from Chicago in the United States in 2015 at the Hilton Hotels Group's Hampton Hotel, a hotel staff sneak shot of her bath video and photos, and concurrent The email threatened her to give money. But the woman refused, and the video was later sent to porn sites, and now the woman is suing the Hilton Hotels Group for $100 million.
The woman who asked not to be named said that the incident occurred in 2015 when she lived at Hilton Hotel Group It is located in a suite at the Hampton Inn in Albany, New York. She claimed that she did not know the video until September 2018, when the video was posted to a porn site.
In an interview with Good Morning America, the lady described the whole experience as "being knocked down by a truck, making me breathless." She added that through the hotel's computer system, employees can know her full name, school and work location. The lady is suing the Hilton Worldwide.
She also claimed that she ignored the employee’s first email, so the sender sent the photo Give her a contact in the address book. The employee emailed the photo to the woman's colleague, who knew the matter and asked the sender to exchange her money for the rest of her nude photos.
But the woman refused to pay $14,000, and her bathing video was uploaded to the porn site. Currently, the woman is suing the Hilton Hotels Group for the negligence of the hotel and her own depression because of this incident, and claimed that the group should be responsible for the employee's access to her personal information.
Her personal information is also shared on porn sites, along with those bare shots. She said: "The other party is sadistic, the purpose is to intimidate me, forcing me to succumb to his request and give him more money. Now whenever someone searches for me on Google, they will see my video."
A Hilton spokesperson said in an interview with The Sun: "December 3, through ABC News We only know about this incident, we attach great importance to the safety and well-being of our guests, and we promise to cooperate with the investigation.”
A spokesman for the Hampton Inn told the Sun: “We have We are shocked. The safety of our guests is our top priority and we will not tolerate any form of privacy violations. So far, we have not found any evidence in our preliminary review. Recently, the hotel has undergone a thorough renovation. In the process, no types of shooting equipment were found. We will continue to work with the authorities to identify the suspect and ensure that it is responsible for the incident."
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?