Canadian Prime Minister Shabu: Detaining Huawei executives, plus the government’s knowledge but not participating2018-12-07 10:25:28 27 ℃
When Huawei’s chief financial officer Meng Xizhou was exposed to custody in Canada, it attracted attention. According to Canada Global News Network on the 6th, local time on Thursday, Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau publicly responded to this incident for the first time.
Trudo told reporters in a televised speech in Montreal that the Canadian government did not participate in the detention of Huawei executives at Vancouver Airport.
Trudo said that Ottawa was notified a few days before the incident and knew that he would be detained by Meng Xia, and the US had requested extradition. In view of the fact that Meng’s night boat will face a bail hearing on Friday, he declined to give more details.
"The agency made this decision without any political involvement or interference... We were told a few days in advance that the work is already underway," Trudeau said. Of course, this decision does not involve political participation because we respect the independence of the judicial process."
When asked if he had spoken with the Chinese, Trudeau said that he had never been with the international The peers had a dialogue on the case.
The Chinese Embassy in Canada accused the detention of serious human rights violations on the 6th. The Embassy expressed strong protests and asked the US and Canadian governments to resume the personal freedom of Ms. Meng.
Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Yan Shuang said at a regular press conference of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the 6th that China has indicated to the Canadian side and the US side a solemn position on the case and asked the other party to immediately explain the reasons for the detention. To clarify and immediately release the detained persons and effectively protect the legitimate rights and interests of the parties.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?
- Putin and Trump Paris meeting cancelled
- Allies made a terrible casualty when they opened fire on the US military. The situation deteriorated extremely. The United States fell into a quagmire.
- Comprehensive sanctions against Iraq, the United States officially announced! Exempting 8 countries, Trump wants "subtle balance"