Canadian Prime Minister Shabu: Detaining Huawei executives, plus the government’s knowledge but not participating2018-12-07 10:25:28 91 ℃
When Huawei’s chief financial officer Meng Xizhou was exposed to custody in Canada, it attracted attention. According to Canada Global News Network on the 6th, local time on Thursday, Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau publicly responded to this incident for the first time.
Trudo told reporters in a televised speech in Montreal that the Canadian government did not participate in the detention of Huawei executives at Vancouver Airport.
Trudo said that Ottawa was notified a few days before the incident and knew that he would be detained by Meng Xia, and the US had requested extradition. In view of the fact that Meng’s night boat will face a bail hearing on Friday, he declined to give more details.
"The agency made this decision without any political involvement or interference... We were told a few days in advance that the work is already underway," Trudeau said. Of course, this decision does not involve political participation because we respect the independence of the judicial process."
When asked if he had spoken with the Chinese, Trudeau said that he had never been with the international The peers had a dialogue on the case.
The Chinese Embassy in Canada accused the detention of serious human rights violations on the 6th. The Embassy expressed strong protests and asked the US and Canadian governments to resume the personal freedom of Ms. Meng.
Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Yan Shuang said at a regular press conference of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the 6th that China has indicated to the Canadian side and the US side a solemn position on the case and asked the other party to immediately explain the reasons for the detention. To clarify and immediately release the detained persons and effectively protect the legitimate rights and interests of the parties.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons