Just now, the Russian Foreign Minister directly gave Japan the bottom line, and Abe’s Jin San is going to be futile?2018-12-13 10:25:05 186 ℃
The first military Author: Jun sword p>
After Abe and Putin talks, negotiations between Japan and Russia seemed to usher in a turning point, the two sides agreed to the 1956 "Japan-Soviet Joint Declaration" On the basis of this, accelerate the conclusion of negotiations on a peace treaty. And because the "Japan-Soviet Joint Declaration" mentioned that the Soviet Union (Russia) returned the Sedan and Tooth Dance islands of the South Kuril Islands (called the four northern islands) to Japan, the results of the talks between Shinzo Abe and Putin caused domestic and international Widespread society. In order to dispel Russia’s concerns, Abe also promised Putin that it will not set up a US military base on the islands of Sedan and Tooth Dance. That is to say, after Russia returns the two islands to Japan, there is no need to worry that the two islands will become the United States. New Bridgehead.
On the occasion of the Japanese government and the media generally believe that "the situation is good," Russia suddenly began to play "Tai Chi". The top officials of the Russian government have repeatedly voiced their voices and emphasized Russia’s emphasis on the territory. On the issue of Japan-Russia negotiations, Russia’s attitude has become more and more tough. On December 3, the Kyodo News reported that although Japan and Russia upgraded the previous negotiations at the working level to the ministerial level, they tried to Opening the situation, but the Russian side has sent a very tough foreign minister, Lavrov, to lead the negotiations. This means that the prospects for the Russian-Russian negotiations are uncertain and the related work may once again be deadlocked.
Sure enough, Lavrov talked about the conditions for the conclusion of negotiations on the peace treaty between Japan and Russia at the press conference earlier this month. He stressed that the current status of the South Kuril Islands is the result of World War II, and Russia legally owns it. These islands, Japan "recognize the outcome of the war is an absolute first step." Obviously, Lavrov’s remarks are equivalent to directly denying all the possibilities that the Abe administration has previously advertised, and will also make Abe’s efforts once again. As the Japanese media said, even when the heads of state of the two countries meet again in January 2019, it is difficult for Japan and Russia to make progress in the territorial negotiations.
As a foreign minister of Russia, Lavrov is a famous hardliner. What he and Putin have in common is both Looking at Russia's national interests very high, Lavrov has won the trust of Putin. He has been in charge of the Russian Foreign Minister for more than ten years. Putin quite appreciates the foreigner's tough character. In the face of all kinds of entangled Abe, Putin is hard to always face. In order to promote the signing of the Japan-Russia peace treaty, Putin even has to show a friendly gesture. In the process of meeting with Abe, he has to give Abe some hope. . However, with a hard-line foreign minister like Lavrov, Putin does not have to worry about Russia falling behind in the actual negotiation process. Because Lavrov’s position is firm, the bottom line for Japan is also very clear. It is obviously unrealistic for Japan to want to go around with Russia.
For Lavrov’s tough stance, the Japanese side is clearly speechless. According to the World Wide Web report, Lavrov believes that the conditions for the opening of the Japan-Russia peace treaty negotiations are that Japan recognizes the South Kuril Islands as Russian territory. This view has received media attention, but Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Nono insisted at the press conference on December 11. In response to the relevant questions, for four questions, Kono’s response was “there is a next question”. Japan’s Kyodo News believes that Taro Koya does not want to stimulate Russia on the eve of the negotiations, and the Japanese Constitutional Democratic Party’s congressional committee chairman, Kwong Yuan-mei, accuses Kono, “Ignoring the problem is tantamount to ignoring the nationals. I think this is very serious.”
Of course, regardless of how Japan reacts internally, Russia’s position is very clear. Russia is willing to conclude a peace treaty with Japan, but it is unrealistic for Russia to surrender the South Kuril Islands. For this issue, Japan should actually reflect on what it has done. The Russian side is determined to emphasize the outcome of World War II, that is, to warn Japan not to forget the past. But now Japan not only "forgot the past," but also tried to re-take the path of militarization. The Abe government is still working hard to promote the revision of the peace constitution, while preparing to invest heavily in the procurement of US weapons. The Japanese defense outline even made it very explicit to convert the cloud-class helicopter carrier into a real aircraft carrier. Japan is already sharpening its sword, and Russia certainly cannot give in.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons