Trump announces the White House acting office director, not his son-in-law2018-12-15 20:25:32 121 ℃
On December 15, the BBC reported that US President Donald Trump announced the appointment of Mick Mawani, Director of the Office of Management Budget, as the White House Acting Director.
The 51-year-old Mawani will replace General John Kelly, who plans to leave at the end of this year. In a tweet, Mr. Trump described Mr. Kelly as a "great patriot" and said he has been serving the country.
Earlier this year, General Kelly had to publicly deny that he had called Trump an "idiot." The rumor comes from a new book about Mr. Trump, a veteran investigative reporter for the White House. The book claims that General Kelly repeatedly used this statement. Kelly also alleged that "trying to convince him (Trump) on anything is meaningless."
President Trump said that Mr. Mawani "had done a great job during the government work." "I look forward to working with him in this new capacity, because we continue to make the United States great again!"
The announcement of Friday’s decision ended the speculation about the White House’s new chief of staff. It is one of the most important jobs for the US government.
The famous British journalist Anthony Zurcher, who is based in Washington, commented that although the US president has the final decision on relevant policies But the White House Chief of Staff has incredible informal power and influence.
According to US media reports, Mawani is a former Republican congressman from South Carolina and a hard-line conservative. In 2010, Mawani was elected as a member of the House of Representatives through the "Tea Party" movement. He has been pushing for policies to cut government spending. In 2011, Mawani of the United States participated in negotiations with the Democratic Party's fiscal draft, forcing the Democratic Obama administration to conditionally raise the debt ceiling and limit the government's ability to increase taxes.
The “US government’s suspension” in 2013 was also a major political event he participated in. Mawani's participation in the campaign to stop Obama's medical reform has intensified the conflict between the two parties, causing the US government to stop for 16 days.
Copyright Notice: If copyright issues are involved, please contact the website with the Ownership Certificate
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons