Russia has stabilized, and the small country has helped to create a second Crimea.2018-12-16 20:25:22 180 ℃
In 2013, a Western polling agency conducted a poll of Ukraine. The survey showed that although 70% of Ukrainians want to join the EU, only 17% of Ukrainians want to join NATO. However, with the entry of Crimea into Russia, the civil war in Donbass, and the detention of the Kerch Strait warships on November 25, 2018, 70% of people in Ukraine now hope to join NATO, hoping that the world The largest military organization provided protection for itself. In the first half of this year, Ukraine was successfully given the status of “applicant country” by NATO, and it was possible to send warships to participate in NATO’s overseas military operations. The entry of Crimea into Russia is a fundamental turning point in this series of changes. The relationship between Russia and Ukraine has changed from the original brotherhood to the embarrassment, until the recent reversal of the eyes, which is a feeling of vicissitudes.
For Russia, this is also a very helpless choice. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, the national power plummeted in the dispute with Ukraine. It seems to occupy the advantage of a powerful country, but in fact it suffers from the sanctions of the entire Western world, and this may lead to Ukraine's accession to NATO, which has caused great concern to the future national strategic security. However, with the current state of emergency in Ukraine, there has been a profound change in the country. In addition to 20% of the Russians in the country hope to ease relations with Russia, some Jewish people hope to leave, and the western part of Ukraine borders Hungary. A parade of domestic Hungarians demanding autonomy also took place, and the Ukrainian authorities had to dispatch military and police to arrest them everywhere.
Hungary expressed strong dissatisfaction with this and began to assemble troops at the border to prepare for the Ukrainian territory at critical moments. Hungarian ethnicity is protected. The move is very similar to the cause of the Crimean incident in the past. Crimea is a region where more than 70% of Russians live. The local Russians have a dispute with the new government in 2014, and the Russian side finally decided to respond to its own. Hungarian Prime Minister Orban proposed to Ukraine in May this year that he hopes to grant self-government rights to the foreign Carpathians in Ukraine, citing the Hungarian ethnic group with a population of 100,000. Ukraine has strongly rejected this request and has banned locals from learning Hungarian. In response, the Hungarian side also removed some of the rights of its own Ukrainian ethnic group.
But the two countries did not stop there. In October this year, the Hungarian Consulate issued passports to the Hungarian ethnic group in the western Ukrainian city of Berehove to allow these people to enter Hungary and the EU more. The Ukrainian side was extremely dissatisfied, and the Hungarian consul was immediately expelled, and Hungary immediately responded by expelling the Ukrainian consul in Hungary. The influence of Hungary in western Ukraine is very similar to the influence of Russia in eastern Ukraine. It is necessary to know that Romania and Moldova in the southwestern part of Ukraine have also been partly due to the expansion of the Russian period, the former Soviet Union’s partiality to Ukraine, and the Second World War. The land and population were occupied (after the war, Zhukov served as the commander of the Odessa subdistrict, calling the local “land of nowhere”), and these countries were clearly more consistent with the attitude of Hungary.
The meaning of Hungary is obvious. It is the hope that Ukraine will repeat the Crimea story in the Carpathians. Unlike Russia, Hungary itself is not only an EU country, but also a NATO country. If Ukraine can't pass Hungary, there is little hope of joining the EU. It is even more impossible to join NATO. Moreover, based on the current situation in Russia and Ukraine and the dynamic trend of the Hungarian army, it is clear that I want to be in the outer Carpathians. Under such a situation, Russia can be said to be relatively stable. As long as Ukraine does not meet the conditions of Hungary, Hungary does not loosen its mouth. According to NATO regulations, Russia does not have to worry about Ukraine joining NATO.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons