9 countries that are not recognized by China, it is best not to go2018-12-16 20:25:26 116 ℃
Kosovo: Kosovo is located on the Balkans in southeastern Europe. Kosovo has unilaterally declared independence and has a self-determined country called the Republic of Kosovo. It has been officially recognized by 102 countries, but China, Russia, Serbia and other countries have refused to recognize it.
Abkhaz: Abkhazia is the autonomous republic of Georgia, located in the Black Sea and Between the ridges of the Caucasus Mountains, on the eastern shore of the Black Sea, in a narrow coastal lowland, the capital Husumi. The population is 216,000 and the area is 8432 square kilometers.
Chechnya: The Chechen Republic is one of the republics of the Northern Caucasus Federal District of the Russian Federation. It is located in the mountains of the North Caucasus and has a population of about 1.1 million and an area of 17,300 square kilometers. In essence, there is no independence. When the country’s militants have been clamoring for Chechen’s departure from Russian control, there have been two wars in Chechnya.
Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus: a political entity located in the northern part of the island of Cyprus that has not yet been widely recognized by the international community. At present, only Turkey in the world recognizes Northern Cyprus with a population of 290,000 and an area of 3,355 square kilometers.
Ingushetia: Full name "Ingushetia", located in the Greater Caucasus Mountains and Some of the smaller mountains, established in June 1992, are under the jurisdiction of the Federal District of Southern Russia; the area is 4,000 square kilometers and the population is 500,000, the capital city of Macas. Due to its connection with Chechnya, it has become a place where the Caucasus militants are calling for "independence", and violent attacks and terrorist incidents are also frequent.
South Ossetia: South Ossetia is located in the northern part of Georgia in the Caucasus, with a population of 620,000 and an area of 3,900 square kilometers. South Ossetia declared its independence in the 1990s and established the Republic of South Ossetia. So far, it has been recognized by Russia, Venezuela, Nicaragua and Nauru.
Nagorny Karabakh: With a population of 145,000 and an area of 4,400 square kilometers. In 1991, Nagorny Karabakh declared independence, but it was not recognized by any UN member states and was only recognized by the three UN non-member states of Abkhazia, South Ossetia and Germany.
The coast of the Dniester River: In June 1990, the Supreme Soviet of Moldova adopted the Declaration of Sovereignty of the Republic, and in September the same year announced the establishment of the “Republic of Dniester River”. In August 1991, it decided to withdraw from Moldova. And elected the president, but not recognized by the international community.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons