Australia’s just doing something has sparked public anger, and in order to please hegemonism, it has begun to do whatever it takes!2018-12-17 00:25:38 222 ℃
The first military Author: Zhi Song p>
According to the Global Network reported that Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison, 15, confirmed that the Australian government will recognize West Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. But he also said that the Australian Embassy in Israel will not move away from Tel Aviv until a peace agreement is reached. Morrison also added that the Australian government also recognizes Palestine’s desire to use East Jerusalem as its capital. Morrison said in October that Australia still supports the "two-state plan" to end the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, but this program has not progressed smoothly. Earlier, Australia “considered to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel” was widely questioned. Indonesia and Malaysia openly opposed the 13 Middle East and North African countries' joint protests, and even neighboring New Zealand also said that this is not conducive to peace in the Middle East. The New York Times described Morrison’s statement as “naked political gambling”.
Using "political gambling" to describe Australia's practice, although more accurate, but not deep enough, for the tiger to help, help and abuse More appropriate, in order to please the United States, Australia is doing its best. So far, the United States is the only country that recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and relocates the embassy in order to express its support for Israel, which is closely followed by Israel and is only to prove its It is "concentric with the United States", but this behavior is really disgusting. The Palestinian-Israeli conflict is a historical problem that must be resolved through peaceful means. The unilateral acts of the United States have also met with almost unprecedented opposition. The United Nations voted, and the result of 128:9 even beaten the United States with a loud slap in the face. . Undoubtedly, the peaceful resolution of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and the accurate positioning of the issue of Jerusalem’s ownership are all expected. The United States has said nothing.
Under this situation, Australia is still willing to commit crimes and take the world by storm. It is very shameful to stand on the opposite side of the world in order to hold the American thigh. In fact, to understand Australia's country, we should be able to realize that this is just a re-display of its servile side. Once China has encountered almost equal treatment. As Australia's largest trading partner, China-Australia trade exchanges were originally a mutually beneficial and win-win situation, and there was a honeymoon period. However, considering the political needs of the United States, Australia has openly challenged China and constantly concocted and rendered the "China threat theory." "And even openly "demonizing" China, pointing to some of China's normal economic behavior, squandering dirty water, which seriously affected the normal development of China-Australia relations. Up to now, even though Turnbull has stepped down, Australia has not shown much improvement. It is still setting a threshold for some high-tech companies in China, and it is extremely damaging.
In essence, whether it’s Canada’s helplessness or Australia’s swearing, it’s almost a “dog leg” The behavior is incompatible with the international relations of the 21st century, and it loses the national character that a country should have. These countries prefer to be at the foot of power, get a poor wreck, and refuse to go out to eat their own food. Some hegemonic countries are trying to flatter and sway. Perhaps, too much language to criticize these countries is not enough to express the dislike and disgust. It is foreseeable that if these countries are not able to embark on independence and have no hard bones, then one day, if the "master" is no longer so day-round, they can cry every day, a country, even the decision-making power The highest priority level, used to please another country, can't bear to look straight. On this issue, the introduction of Sade in South Korea is a typical case. What is the loss and what is the return? Perhaps the lesson is deep enough and not far from it.
Some countries published in Australia are fooling around with hegemonic ass every day. Sooner or later, one day they will take their own insults and abandon them for the world. It’s not a matter of words, dog legs, never There will be a good end.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons