Prime Minister Trudeau changed his mouth and confirmed that Canada is looking for a way to end the export of Saudi weapons.2018-12-18 00:25:01 69 ℃
According to Reuters, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said for the first time in an interview on Sunday that his Liberal Party The government is seeking ways to end the multi-billion dollar arms trade with Saudi Arabia.
Trudo has previously said that if it abandons Saudi Arabia’s $13 billion armored vehicle purchase agreement with General Dynamics Corp., Canada will face huge fines.
Trudo said last month that if Canada determines that these weapons are being abused, it may freeze the relevant export license.
Trudo said in an interview with CTV: "We are studying export licenses and trying to see if there is a way These cars are no longer exported to Saudi Arabia." But he did not disclose more details.
The report pointed out that Trudeau’s political opponents insisted that Trudeau should end the general power agreement negotiated by the Conservative government before the murder of journalist Kasuki and Saudi Arabia’s involvement in the Yemeni war.
Since the diplomatic dispute between the two sides on human rights issues earlier this year, the relationship between Ottawa and Riyadh has been tense . The Canadian side said that when Kashoji was killed in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Canada has been taking measures to negotiate with the allies.
Trudo said: "It is absolutely unacceptable to murder a journalist. This is why Canada has asked Saudi Arabia to provide answers and solutions from the very beginning."
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.