A thousand military bases in the Natuna Islands in the South China Sea! Indonesian President yells "War in the end"2018-12-23 20:25:21 222 ℃
The South China Sea Natuna Islands built a thousand military base! Indonesian President shouts "Open war to accompany the end"
Indonesia Navy Martadinata-class frigate frigate.
The Indonesian government recently built a military base with a capacity of more than 1,000 people in the Natuna near the “Nine-Day Line” of the South China Sea in the South China Sea, with the aim of preventing China. In this regard, Indonesian President Zoco announced that the sovereignty of the Natuna Islands belongs to Indonesia. "If anyone wants to go to war, we will accompany them to the end."
Comprehensive foreign media reported that the Indonesian National Commander-in-Chief Hadi Tjahjanto publicly stated at the opening ceremony of the Natuna military base on December 18 that their purpose was to "scare" Block any potential security threats." Indonesian President Joko also said that the Natuna Islands are undoubtedly the territory of Indonesia, because there are 169,000 Indonesian people in Natuna County.
The report also mentioned that the Indonesian National Army Hardy also pointed out that they will at least send a battalion of the army, several Marine Corps companies and the engineering company to the artillery company to Natuna, according to the current military establishment, The new force is estimated to reach more than 1,000 people.
▲Indonesia Strong>PresidentZuo Kewei.
In mid-July 2017, the Indonesian government renamed the exclusive economic zone outside the northern coast and within part of the South China Sea as “North Natuna” (North Natuna) Sea), this move is seen as a move by Indonesia and China to compete for sovereignty over the South China Sea.
The Natuna Islands in Indonesia are quite sparsely populated and are located close to China’s “ownership sovereignty”. It is understood that in the past, many Chinese fishing boats have repeatedly clashed with Indonesian warships when they went fishing in the waters of the “Nine-Segment Line”.
The Chinese government insists on overlapping with Indonesia’s sea power and interests in this area. In response, the Indonesian official said that he refused to accept it. In 2016, Indonesian President Zoco personally led the then commander-in-chief of the National Army, Kathy, and a number of heads of state to the Natuna Islands and boarded an Indonesian warship to tour the Natuna waters, hoping to declare the Natuna. sovereignty.
The report also pointed out that the Indonesian parliament also approved the “additional annual defense budget of 10%” in 2016 to upgrade and expand the military facilities in the Natuna, and the military will increase its military presence in Natuo. Islands.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons