Trump announces that Saudi Arabia will pay to rebuild Syria, and the United States will not participate too far.2018-12-25 20:25:01 100 ℃
According to Al Jazeera’s US Channel report, US President Donald Trump said that Saudi Arabia will spend “necessary funds” to help rebuild The war-torn Syria did not provide any details. On December 24th, Trump published an unexpectedly up-to-date foreign policy statement on Twitter, saying that Saudi Arabia will step in and provide support to Syria after the US withdraws its troops from Syria.
Trump wrote, "Saudi Arabia now agrees to spend the necessary funds to help rebuild Syria and do this instead of the United States. Have you seen it? When extremely wealthy countries help rebuild neighbors, not A great country 5,000 miles away - the United States helps rebuild, isn't that good? Thanks to Saudi Arabia!"
US President Trump's tweet screenshots
The Saudi government did not immediately comment.
Al Jazeera’s reporter in Washington, DC, Robert Reynolds, said the initial response to Trump’s statement was “confusing” because there were no other US officials’ statements to him. Commenting, and on the day of the announcement, Trump did not have a telephone conversation with the Saudi leader.
Reynolds said, "The statement is out of thin air, and the question is more than the answer, including how much money he said. We know that Saudi Arabia provided $100 million for the reconstruction of Syria in October this year. But the president’s tweet seems to imply that there is more money coming up. In addition, how will the money be spent? When will it be paid? Most importantly, in a country divided into many different spheres of influence, who will get it? This money?”
US President Trump has repeatedly expressed support for Saudi Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman Although the CIA estimates that Salman ordered the assassination of Kashoji in the consulate of Saudi Arabia in the Turkish city of Istanbul in October. Trump also withstood the pressure from US lawmakers to impose stricter sanctions on Saudi Arabia on the murder of Kashoji, saying he had no intention of canceling military contracts with Saudi Arabia.
Ellen Wald, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council and author of "Saudi Corporation: The Interests and Powers of the Arab Kingdom," told Al Jazeera, "The Trump administration will Saudi Arabia." Arabia is seen as a strategic partner in the region, and Trump is certainly out of the woods and will defend this strategic partnership. Now he will say, 'Look, we still believe in you, you must stand up and do something now. What needs to be done', it is clear from Trump's policy that they hope that Saudi Arabia can truly fight Iran in the region." (Edit: HHJ)
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons