2.08 trillion! IMF report: US dollar rankings have fallen again, the yuan has risen first, Trump...2018-12-26 10:25:23 130 ℃
Abstract: Not only to restore crude oil imports, but also to buy 2.03 million tons of US beans, can Trump "abacus" be satisfactory?
Compared with the six major currencies, the yuan rose first!
[One Niu Finance] News: Jinqiu has passed, the winter is coming, and there is still no distance from 2019. Until a week.
Recalling this year, although Trump continues to "catch up" countries and attempt to curb the development of China's economy, what I did not expect is that from the "golden tide" to the internationalization of the renminbi, China is on the way forward. Go further and further.
As of now, China has signed currency swap agreements with 38 countries this year. The scale of the agreement has reached 4.2 trillion, and more than 60 countries have included the yuan as a reserve currency.
According to the IMF, the current share of the global foreign exchange reserves has risen from 1.84% to 2.12%, which is the highest in the world's top six currencies.
At the same time, ICBC is currently negotiating with Myanmar and it is expected that the RMB will soon become the legal settlement currency for China-Myanmar trade.
However, the US economy has been greatly dragged down. Not only has the dollar accounted for 62.27% of global foreign exchange reserves, but the World Bank reported a decline in rankings.
World Bank "2019 Business Environment Report"!
A few days ago, the US media published an article showing that the World Bank issued a "warning" to China, suggesting that China plus Great efforts to "correct" trade practices.
However, for this statement, the Chinese Foreign Ministry has stated its position and clearly stated that the World Bank has positively affirmed the Chinese government’s policy measures to promote economic growth, and did not mention the “warning”, the US media report. Not accurate.
And the World Bank recently published the Business and Environment Report for 2019, and this year's report assesses the rankings of business rules and their implementation in selected cities from 190 countries and regions. . The top ten are:
New Zealand, Singapore, Denmark, Hong Kong, Korea, Georgia, Norway, USA, UK, Macedonia
According to the report, China’s 78th report from 2018 increased by 32 to the 48th in the 2019 report, and the United States fell from the 6th to the 8th.
And, the head of the Global Indicators Group repeatedly praised China, saying that this year is a "extraordinary" year for China, and efforts have not been in vain.
US Treasury Secretary: I hope China will expand its trade with the United States, China responds...
But After all, the United States has occupied the largest economy for a long time, and China’s development may also “shake” its hegemonic status.
So, during this time, Trump actively communicated with China and hoped to reach an economic and trade agreement as soon as possible. At the same time, US Treasury Secretary Mnuchin said that he expects China to expand imports to the United States and achieve trade balance. .
So, how much do you expect?
According to customs data, the bilateral trade between China and the United States in November 2018 is as follows, which is denominated in US dollars:
Total trade: 4.02 trillion p>
Export to the United States: 3.02 trillion
Imported from the United States: 998.03 billion
Trade surplus: 2.02 trillion
From the above data, it can be seen that China’s exports to the United States are far greater than those of imported United States, and the United States’ trade with China. The deficit reached 2.59 trillion yuan last year. The trade deficit with China in the first three quarters of this year has reached 2.08 trillion yuan, up 9.9% year-on-year.
However, due to Trump’s trade policy with Iran, the supply of crude oil was greatly reduced, so China had to resume US crude oil imports in November.
However, after resuming the import of crude oil, Trump "played a slippery head" and said in this trade consultation that he hopes China will repurchase US beans.
Although, during this agreement, China has repurchased 2.03 million tons of US beans. But in the near future, China has also signed food import agreements with Brazil, Argentina and Bolivia. This means that in the future, in addition to the US soybeans, soy in these countries will continue to be shipped to Chinese ports.
So, do you think that Trump’s “wishful calculation” to return to the Chinese market can still be made?
(Copyright: This article is the original compilation of a Niu Caijing, please get authorization before reprinting, please indicate the source after reprinting!)
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons