US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him2018-12-26 10:25:23 58 ℃
Compile: Wang Dehua< /p>
The big real estate agent Trump has a kind of obsession with the wall, using gambling to force the US government to close the door; at the same time, the announcement of the withdrawal from Syria has made the Pentagon stunned. Last week, Trump's unique style of acting made a huge storm.
On Christmas Eve, Trump did not go out on vacation but chose to stay in the White House "on duty." US stocks plunged, and "the minister" Matisse abandoned him. The Democratic Party still had to entangle the "border wall" problem... "The singularity" of the White House's Trump took more than a dozen mobile phones. Twitter is not happy. The leader of the Democratic Party accused Trump of letting the country "fall into chaos."
Pro-Trump's Fox News Network is his favorite, the media that must be seen every day before and after meals. Its comments also best represent Trump's voice. The website published a comment on December 25, "This is not necessarily because he wants to do this. But because if he wants to survive and has the opportunity to re-elect, he does not have much choice."
The article concludes that Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and destructive than Trump, who was seen in the first two years of the White House. And the world is best to "adapt to him."
Trump has ringed the New Year’s bell in the worst way, and how long will the world have to bear his waywardness?
The translation is as follows:
When the border is still open, the US government shuts down; the Middle East will wage a bloody war without the sacrifice of American soldiers.
These two facts sum up the turbulent week of Washington. And President Trump again upsets people, the consequences of damn.
The only surprise is that when Trump behaved like Trump, there are still so many people surprised. They better adapt to it.
In fact, our prediction is that Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and destructive than Trump, which was seen in the first two years of the White House.
This is not necessarily because he wants to do this. But because if he wants to survive and has the opportunity to be re-elected, he doesn't have much choice.
The president is facing danger from all sides, and he is fighting back like this. The dramatic decisions he made in recent days were partly out of anger and partly out of strategy, which explains why he can get so much love from some people and so much hate from others. .
As for the specific details, the answer to border security is obvious: the United States needs more security, and the US-Mexico border wall is part of the problem that must be solved. This is common sense.
Otherwise, arguing in other ways is a political lie that has the consequences of life and death. In particular, the Supreme Court now foolishly ruled that, at least for the time being, those who cross the border illegally have the right to participate in asylum hearings.
Imagine: You entered the United States illegally and immediately got the right. The US Supreme Court said that those who believe that American law is designed to protect Americans are wrong.
This ruling retains the current law to further hearings and increases the risk of government closures. If the Democratic Party and some Republicans do not think that a wall is needed, what is their solution to the illegal cross-border problem that has lasted for three decades?
Of course, Trump is a supporter of the Wall. The loss of the House of Representatives in the midterm elections made him realize that the Republican Party’s two-year control of Congress is coming to an end, and the results of his promise have not been fulfilled.
He forced the government to close the door to get a wall, or at least be seen as trying to save the promise. This action shows that his reputation as a man is really what he can say.
This is how he stood out from the Republican camp and won the election in 2016. This is also the definition of his hope for his presidency.
At the Trump rally, the theme of "keeping promises" is unmistakable. Most venues have written giant slogans, "making promises" and "keeping promises." Together with "making the United States great again," they became Trump's distinctive mark.
However, this reputation is in trouble. Numerous experts have warned the president that if he does not have border “wall” funding in his spending bill – a key pillar of his “US priority agenda” – he may be at risk of losing his basic voters.
Others reminded him of another "US first" commitment to bring the army home from an endless foreign war.
In an instant, President Trump decided to close the government and announced his withdrawal plan; evacuated 2,000 soldiers from Syria and evacuated 7,000 soldiers from Afghanistan. Out.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.