US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!2018-12-27 00:25:12 269 ℃
Recently, a government-elected anti-espionage official in the United States has put forward a very strange idea in order to target China...
The highest anti-espionage officer of the US government, Evana, is because of the so-called "I am afraid of being eavesdropped by China", in the CBS "60 Minutes" program, actually said such a sentence -
"I will never bring a mobile phone to China"!
Wow, where is China, so you don’t even dare bring it with your phone? ?
Next, the senior official gave us a detailed introduction to how China “operates”.
"You click on a link, maybe clicked on a news feed, they just Can get into your hardware. Then they can enter every corner of your phone."
"Hotels that go to Chinese companies may also be monitored. The Chinese government can monitor all the information collected from China's related WiFi connections," "Everywhere."
"When you are in a hotel, the hotel owner controls the WiFi in the lobby."
This It is really big enough for the pot to be deducted from China.
Next, the intelligence officer continued to be alarmist:
"American companies doing business in China are particularly at risk."
"Before you arrived in China, China already knew about your business."
This official has spared no effort to advise people to enter China "don't bring a mobile phone."
Well. It is a great suggestion to go abroad without a mobile phone and without any electronic equipment.
Yes, as early as September this year, Evana In a big way, in order to launch espionage against the United States, China has invested in "a terrible" resource. He also accepted an interview with Reuters that Chinese intelligence agencies used "false" LinkedIn accounts and “hooked” American secrets.The United States accuses China of engaging in "very aggressive" espionage through LinkedIn
The Chinese Foreign Ministry dismissed Evana’s allegations:
"We don't know what evidence the relevant US officials have reached this conclusion. The accusation is completely nonsense, with ulterior motives!"
Actually, this "don't The stalk with the mobile phone, the US intelligence officers have used it more than once. During the Russian World Cup this summer, some American fans are planning to go to the scene to watch the game. As a result, the government began to warn again - "Do not bring a mobile phone to Russia!"
US anti-espionage agency warned visitors to the World Cup: equipment may be attacked by hackers
In addition, in October this year, the US media also hyped "Chinese-Russian monitoring Trump mobile phone, and said that Trump often used his iPhone to call old friends to chat.
The Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying responded at the press conference:
"I feel that some people in the US are really trying their best to compete for the Oscar for Best Screenplay Award."
Hua Chunying suggested: "If you are worried about Apple's mobile phone being eavesdropped, you can use Huawei mobile phone; for absolute security, you can stop using any modern communication device."
The last sentence was also given to the US official who was annoyed by "China surveillance."
In fact, when it comes to electronic product surveillance activities, the United States is the industry leader.
In 2015, the US "New York Times" disclosed that: AT&T has been helping the National Security Agency conduct network and telecom monitoring for more than 20 years!
American prism door event
Earlier, in 2007, the United States had a security bureau top secret Electronic monitoring of foreign plans - "prism program."
Avona is proud of the US independent mobile operator Verizon has been trapped in the "prism door."
I don’t know if these anti-intelligence officials in the United States have not yet left the shadow of their own “prism door”. Such a cup of bow and snake shadow, live is also hard enough.
Learn about the pigeons?
Locking Hubei Satellite TV "Changjiang News number"! ! ! The time of the column is -
Monday to Friday, Sunday: every night23:00
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons