The mastermind planning to attack the Chinese Pakistani consulate is dead.2018-12-27 20:25:33 97 ℃
According to foreign media reports on the 26th, Aslam, one of the "behind the scenes" who planned the attack at the Chinese Consulate in Karachi, was killed in Afghanistan, and he was in a hospital in New Delhi, India on the day of the attack. Receive treatment.
▲ Aslam is being treated in an Indian hospital (Forum Express)
On November 23, three illegal militants attempted to break into the Chinese Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, and were killed in the subsequent exchange of fire. The incident killed four people and the Pakistani armed group The Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the matter.
Aslam Reuters and the BBC reported on the 26th that Aslam Achchu, the mastermind of the attack, was killed in a suicide attack in Afghanistan. He was accused of being a commander of the Pakistani separatist organization, the Balochist People's Liberation Army (BLA).
The foreign media said that on the day of the attack on the Chinese Consulate in Karachi, Aslam Aki was treated at a hospital in New Delhi, India.
▲ Screenshot of foreign media reports
According to Forum Express On November 23, Aslam Achi was treated in a hospital called MAX in New Delhi, India. The source told the media that 18 months ago, Aslam was injured and fled in an encounter with Pakistani security forces.
On November 25th, the Pakistani police revealed the progress of the investigation and pointed out that 13 suspects had been locked up, namely, the leader of the "Bali Road Liberation Army", Habir Mali, and his 12 assistants. On the list, Aslam is listed. The report said that three illegal militants who tried to attack the Chinese consulate had been in contact with these people during the crime.
On November 27th, Pakistani Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry said that behind the attack, foreign forces were involved. Foreign hostile forces are related to this attack, but he also mentioned that these forces cannot undermine the relations between China and Pakistan.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.