Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.2019-01-13 09:03:51 8 ℃
The most troublesome and unspoken President Trump of the United States has recently been scolded by people all over the world. He provoked trouble everywhere and made the global economy smoky. Recently, one thing has angered the United States: Ivanka Trump, the eldest daughter of President Trump and White House adviser, is one of the possible candidates to succeed the President of the World Bank, according to the Financial Times. Trump, of course, is the driving force behind it. The U.S. Treasury confirmed to the Financial Times that Ivanka's name appeared on a list submitted to the U.S. Treasury Department, and the candidate on this list is highly likely to be appointed as the next World Bank President. The World Bank plans to elect its next president before its spring meeting in April to replace Kim Yong, who will leave office on February 1. Trump has been paving the way for his daughter, but this behavior has been regarded as a disgrace by countless Americans: false public economy, private use of public power to safeguard family interests, naked family rule. Back to the big tree to enjoy the cool, besides having a father who is president of the United States? In 2017, Ivanka worked with the World Bank to develop a women's entrepreneurship program with the goal of providing small business owners with more than $1 billion in financing. The plan was supported by then World Bank President Kim Yong. Last year, when the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Haley, announced her resignation, Trump intentionally nominated Ivanka to replace Haley. "Great, everyone wants Ivanka to be the new Permanent Ambassador to the United Nations." Fearing the opposition of politicians, Trump eventually gave up the nomination and did not expect to make a comeback this time.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.