British expert: American arrogance and ignorance make them an incurable scourge in the world2019-01-22 17:28:44 85 ℃
This week, the US Secretary of State continued his mad retaliation against Iran, accusing Iran of threatening Europe and North America with its space program.p>Iran is trying to launch a communications satellite into space. It didn't succeed this time, but that's not the point. Pompeo said rockets used to launch satellites could also be equipped with nuclear warheads in the future.
Iran refutes this conjecture, saying that it has no nuclear weapons and has not attempted to acquire them. Iran's claims have been confirmed by dozens of UN inspections. More importantly, Tehran says it has the sovereignty to explore space and develop its own communications system.
Pompeo accused Iran of violating the UN Security Council resolution prohibiting Tehran from developing ballistic missiles carrying nuclear weapons. Tehran denies that this is a violation of the resolution, because technically these space rockets were not designed for non-existent nuclear warheads.
This is the finishing touch. The UN resolution Pompeo refers to refers to the international nuclear agreement signed in 2015 between Iran and the five permanent members of the Security Council and Germany.
Last May, President Trump unilaterally abandoned the Joint Comprehensive Action Plan.Trump's most senior diplomat, Pompeo, condemned Iran's violation of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Weapon-Ban Treaty, while the US's abandonment of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Weapon-Ban Treaty itself was dishonorable.
This Pompeo became a strong competitor for the "absurd American Award". There is more evidence.
Last week, he gave a speech in Cairo, in which he seriously enumerated a series of lies and contradictions. Among his shocking remarks is his assertion that the United States is a just force in the Middle East. Yes, that's what the former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) said. His country caused millions of deaths in the war of illegal aggression, destroyed the whole society and established torture dungeons all over the world.
Pompeo added with obvious sincerity: "The United States is a force of liberation, not an occupying power... We never dreamed of dominance in the Middle East. At the same time, at least 2,000 US troops illegally occupied parts of Syria, where the United States maintained dozens of permanent military bases.
But to be honest, it's not just about Pompeo. Almost any American politician or media expert can win the "ridiculous American" award.
President Trump is an agent of the Kremlin, according to the latest reports in what is considered the best newspapers in the United States. Both the New York Times and the Washington Post do a good job of folly, claiming that Trump "has been working for Russia".
This week, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov was clearly angered by the "stupidity" of the American media. He said that the myth that Trump was a Kremlin agent represented an absurd decline in American journalism standards.
Moscow said that the deterioration of American political culture and intelligence made it almost impossible for Russia to engage in dialogue with Washington. Trying to engage in discussions is like trying to talk to drunken people. It is impossible to
. It's in vain. This is another sign of American absurdity. This week, Washington reiterated that it was destroying the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF) because it claimed that Russia had violated it.
INF signed in 1987 prohibiting the installation of land-based ballistic missiles with a range of 500 to 5500 km. The United States accused Russia of violating the treaty, but firmly refused to provide any evidence or details to support its claim. Meanwhile, the United States has actually installed missile systems in Poland and Romania, possibly launching nuclear warheads into Moscow in a matter of minutes.
Russian President Vladimir Putin is right in saying that the real purpose of the United States is to tear up the INF unilaterally and there is no evidence of the charges against Russia. Therefore, accusing Russia of violating the agreement is an excuse for the Americans to fail to fulfil their legal obligations. The purpose of
is to grant oneself a licence for offensive missiles against Russia. In this way, Washington calculates that it will be able to force Moscow to succumb to its political and economic ambitions for global hegemony.
Americans, at least the political class, may be the stupidest entity in the world ever. Their arrogance and ignorance, coupled with the brainwashing of self-justice and virtue, make them an incurable scourge in the world.
Pompeo, speaking in Cairo last week, claimed that he had a Bible on his desk in Washington, D.C., so that he could "hear God's Word" every day. It is speculated that Pompeo will take one when he travels abroad. It's terrible that foolish people believe that they are empowered by God.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons