Japan suddenly tore its face with Korea! Abe's latest exposure releases dangerous signals2019-01-31 10:25:51 116 ℃
Author: Kuan Xingming; Pictures from the Internet
in Northeast Asia, Japan and South Korea are considered allies, but the relationship between them is very bad. Although both Japan and South Korea belong to the same camp as the United States and share some common strategic interests, many historical issues and island disputes have made the two sides bitter and made the bilateral relations cold for a long time. Just after the news came out, Japanese Prime Minister Abe released a strong message in his address, and the Japanese and Korean allies are likely to turn their faces upside down.
On January 30, Overseas Network reported that two days before the news, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe talked about the topic of "Neighbor Diplomacy in the New Period" in his address. What deserves widespread media attention is that in this long and exhaustive presentation of the topic, there is no mention of Japan-South Korea relations. Immediately, the media interpreted this as that the Abe government was "deliberately putting Korea on the side", and more Korean media thought that Abe was intentionally "ignoring Korea". It should be noted that in his previous political speeches, Abe repeatedly described South Korea as an "important neighbor sharing strategic interests" with Japan.
Compared with previous political speeches, the content of Abe's speech on Japan-ROK relations has formed such a big contrast, which clearly releases a very important signal that Abe is really deliberately despising Japan-ROK relations. Since Abe talks about "neighbourhood diplomacy", Japan's neighbours in Northeast Asia should not be separated from South Korea either in terms of geography or in terms of relations between neighbouring countries. As mentioned above, Japan and South Korea are also military allies of the United States, which are basically tied to the same combat vehicle as the United States in security and defense.
As for Abe's deliberate avoidance of talking about Japan-ROK relations in his address, it clearly shows that the relationship between the two countries has cooled down to a very serious level. Freeze three feet, not a day's cold! In fact, since World War II, Japan and South Korea have been a pair of hostile countries. As is known to all, Japan has a persistent colonial aggression ambition since its history and covets the vast Asian continent. If Japan wants to colonize and expand, Korea's Korean Peninsula is just a springboard for Japan's fascism to ascend the Asian continent. As a result, South Korea has to bear the brunt of the Japanese fascists groaning under the hoof of pain.
After the serious war disaster, it will inevitably leave behind such war legacies as "comfort women" and "wartime laborers", which still hinder the relations between Japan and South Korea. Today, South Korea is very active in the settlement of Japanese aggression crimes. So far, South Korea has set up no less than 100 "comfort women" statues at home and abroad, especially in front of the Japanese Embassy in Seoul and the Japanese Consulate General in Busan. However, Japan not only did not repent and apologize for these war crimes, but also tried to be cunning. Some so-called Japanese experts even called "comfort women" a voluntary act. This has undoubtedly made the whole country angry. As in mid-December last year, two unpleasant things happened between Japan and South Korea. On the 14th of the same month, South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Jinghe called Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Kono to ask Japan to execute a rebellion on compensation from Japanese enterprises to Korean workers, but did not receive a clear answer from Japan. Then a few days later, the news came that Japanese Self-Defense Force fighter planes were illuminated by South Korean warship-borne radar, which once made the two sides chatter constantly, and for this reason, many negotiations were held, once again bringing the relationship between the two countries into a cold current.
Of course, the most intractable contradiction between Japan and Korea is the island dispute. Japan has always maintained that Dokdo, which has long been practically owned by South Korea, is its own territory, and has made numerous infrasounds to this end, but the attitude of South Korea is very strong. For this reason, Japan and South Korea have held many naval exercises around the sovereignty of Dokdo. For example, from 13 to 14 last month, South Korea dispatched some naval, naval police and Air Force fighter planes to conduct a military exercise in the waters near Dokdo, in which the military response made by South Korea when Dokdo was invaded by "foreign enemies" was seriously exercised. This is obviously aimed at Japan, because Japan has long been covetous of the island and has set up a "land and water mobile group" to seize the island. On the surface,
it seems that Japan and South Korea have formed an alliance under the combination of the United States. Trump even once wanted to build an Asian version of "Little NATO" within the framework of the United States, Japan and South Korea, but the two countries are incompatible with each other due to various barriers. In his address, Abe did not mention Japan and South Korea's close neighbours, which is undoubtedly a major signal that he did not take South Korea as a close neighbour and did not care at all about developing and improving bilateral relations with South Korea. At the same time, South Korea will inevitably feel the slightest chill from Abe's speech, which also indicates that Japan and South Korea will most likely completely turn their faces.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons