The opposition was asked, "Do you owe China tens of billions of dollars?"2019-01-31 10:25:56 100 ℃
According to Phoenix Satellite TV report on January 30, Tar said that he would defend the legitimacy of Venezuela's interim government and said that general elections would be held as soon as possible; he believed that Russia had political ambitions in Venezuela, but China was mainly in economic interests. On the same day, in an interview with Phoenix Satellite Television, Tar expressed the opposition's wish to continue trade with China. The Venezuelan opposition will continue to abide by the agreements signed with China, repay China's loans and protect China's interests and property in Venezuela. Venezuela needs to continue exporting oil to China.p>img src="/1ydzximg/0LDGWsOXlC"/>p>p>img src="/1ydzximg/0LDGWsEq9H"/>/p>p>Venezuela's Special Representative to the Organization of American States (Gustavo Tarre, middle), screenshot from CSIS Reporter: Where does China borrow tens of billions of dollars from Venezuela?
Tal: If it is a legally signed loan, that's no problem. Venezuela is in debt as a country, and we will continue to repay the loan as long as those loans meet the requirements. Journalist
: What do you mean is that the opposition will continue to abide by the agreements previously agreed with China by the Maduro government?
Tal: We hope to establish a fair relationship with China. Maybe the business model will be different in the future, but China needs oil and we need to sell oil. Journalist:
Will China's interests and property in Venezuela be protected?
Tal: Absolute, absolute.
Screenshots from Phoenix Satellite TV Video
Earlier, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China said that China advocated that Venezuela's affairs must and can only be chosen and decided by the Venezuelan people themselves. Tar respected China's position and said it was essential to maintain close relations with China.
Tal: I respect China's position. We have no problem at all. Journalist
: If you could convey information to the Chinese government, what would you like to say?
Tal: Don't worry about Venezuela's new government.
On the 29th, the US State Department upgraded the travel warning level for Venezuela to the fourth highest level, suggesting that US citizens should not go there. Just six days ago, the U.S. government ordered the evacuation of non-emergency U.S. diplomats in Venezuela, saying that the U.S. government can only provide limited emergency services to U.S. citizens in Venezuela. Regarding the possibility of a military conflict in Venezuela, Tar said it depended on the Maduro regime. Journalist:
How worried are you about the security situation in Venezuela?
Tal: At present, we have no control over the security forces. This question should not be answered by me, but by Maduro.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons