Senior judges of the International Criminal Court resigned indignantly to protest against American political interference in justice2019-01-31 10:25:57 121 ℃
It is reported that the United States and the International Criminal Court had fierce diplomatic exchanges over the war crimes committed by the United States forces in Afghanistan last year. It is understood that the resignation is the senior judge of the International Criminal Court, Christoph Flu, a German. According to him, the United States threatened several judges of the court after the court launched an investigation into the actions of U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan. Since 2008, Luig has served as a permanent judge of the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY). He told the German media Times that he could not see any respect for judicial independence in the "diplomatic world".
German Judge Christopher Lugg
Lugg said: "In a speech in September last year, John Bolton expressed his wish for the death of the International Criminal Court", "and said that if these judges interfere in domestic issues of the United States or investigate an American citizen," he said, "the United States Government will do everything possible to ensure that these judges are killed." They will no longer be allowed to enter the United States, and they will even be subject to criminal prosecution in the United States. The Guardian said the comments came as the Hague International Criminal Court was planning a preliminary investigation into American soldiers accused of abusing the Afghan people. The threat to international judges from the United States clearly demonstrates a new political climate, Lug said. This is shocking. I have never heard such a threat. Judges of the International Criminal Court were "shocked" that the United States would launch such a heavy shell. "This is in line with the new line of the United States: we (the United States) are the boss, and we (the United States) are above international law," Lug said.Bolton threatened the International Criminal Court
after the September 11, 2001 incident, the United States launched a comprehensive war against terrorism in Afghanistan. Fatu Bensouda, the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, asked the Court last November to investigate possible war crimes in the armed conflict in Afghanistan. In a 181-page application, it states that "the information obtained provides a reasonable basis for determining that members of the U.S. Army and the Central Intelligence Agency inflicted torture, abuse, atrocities, rape and sexual violence on conflict-related detainees in Afghanistan and elsewhere, especially between 2003 and 2004."
The International Criminal Court was established in The Hague, the Netherlands, in July 2002, in accordance with the Rome Statute of the United Nations, to hear cases entrusted by the State, prosecutors and the United Nations Security Council. It has the right to try charges of genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity and aggression, and only to pursue them. Personal criminal responsibility.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons