Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?2019-01-31 10:26:00 104 ℃
According to recent Russian media reports, the notes of John Bolton, the US National Security Adviser, have been exposed, including details of the 5,000 US armed forces that will be dispatched to Colombia, Venezuela's neighbour. This news confirms the speculation that the United States will intervene in Venezuela by force sooner or later, just waiting for the right time. And before the news, Trump had also privately discussed the possibility of using force against Venezuela with a Republican senator. More notably, the State Department also issued a security warning warning warning that Americans living and traveling in Venezuela should stay away from Venezuela. All signs indicate that the US intervention in the UN is becoming more and more evident. Like all US presidents, the Trump administration seems to have launched a war to divert domestic conflicts during its term of office.To be honest, the United States has been intervening in the Venezuelan crisis. As Maduro pointed out, Guaido is the puppet designated by the United States. An obvious example is that Guaido, in order to gain American favor, has expressed his willingness to pay for the border wall between the United States and Mexico, which is a naked act of betraying the country for glory. Nevertheless, there are many Venezuelans who support Guaido. The reason is simple: years of inflation, poor economic management and growing corruption have long put Venezuela on the brink of collapse. The crisis is caused not so much by political struggle as by famine. Today, Venezuelan supermarkets can't find any food. Every day, refugees flee to neighboring countries. The streets are full of beggars. Their request is simple, that is, they want the government to distribute food to fill their stomachs. Under the background of
, the interim president of Guaido had a market, and he was supported by a part of the hungry people. After that, the United States and many Latin American countries recognized Guaido's presidency for the first time, which aroused the dissatisfaction of legitimate President Maduro. He immediately announced that diplomatic relations with the United States had been severed and demanded the withdrawal of American diplomats within 72 hours. 。 And he personally went to watch the military exercises to show his determination not to bow to the United States. Now, the United States has not stopped, has frozen the Maduro government's overseas assets, and intends to give it all to Guaido to strengthen the opposition, and Guaido is still lobbying Venezuelan opposition in the military, hoping that they can face a reversal, it seems that Maduro is in a very dangerous situation.
The action of the United States has attracted the attention of Russia, which has repeatedly warned the United States not to interfere in the internal affairs of the Commission by force, otherwise the consequences will be borne by itself. Not long ago, British media also exposed that nearly 400 Russian mercenaries with practical experience flew to Venezuela to protect Maduro's personal safety 24 hours in person. Although Russia denied the news, it could not be said that Putin supported Maduro. The exposure of 5,000 U.S. soldiers is more like a response to 400 Russian mercenaries. Once the U.S. and Russian forces really intervene in Venezuela, things will be complicated, and it may become the next Iraq.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons