Putin suddenly ordered to restart the heavy-duty program eight years ahead of schedule! Responding to the U.S. Opening Officially2019-02-09 09:17:43 186 ℃
Author: Zhao Junfeng; Pictures from the Internet
Trump, in order to let go and contain Russia, declared to withdraw from the US-Soviet Treaty on the Elimination of Medium-range and Short-range Missiles. At first Russia tried to retain the United States, but as the United States decided to go, as Russia had previously warned, Russia would respond equally. Russia took the lead when the United States suspended its treaty obligations without further action. At the same time that Russia announced a moratorium on its treaty obligations and withdrew six months later, targeted weapons research and development in Russia began. In response to the withdrawal of the US from the US-Soviet Treaty on the Elimination of Medium-range and Short-range Missiles, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shaigu ordered on February 5 to develop two new land-based missile launching systems for launching "caliber" cruise missiles and long-range supersonic missiles, both of which have a range of more than 500 kilometers. The treaty restrictions have been broken. Rumor has it that Russia will start ahead of schedule the development of land-based version of "caliber" cruise missiles and long-range Supersonic Missiles in the future. The plan was originally restarted in 2027, but now eight years ahead of schedule is meaningful!
In 1987, the United States and the Soviet Union signed the Treaty on the Elimination of Mid-range and Short-range Missiles between the United States and the Soviet Union. After the disintegration of the Soviet Union, Russia assumed the obligations of the Treaty, stipulating that the United States and Russia no longer possess, produce or test land-based cruise missiles and ballistic missiles with a range of 500 km to 5500 km capable of carrying nuclear warheads. In recent years, the two sides have accused each other of violating the Treaty. After the United States declared a moratorium on its implementation, Russia immediately declared a moratorium on its implementation. Although the United States had previously claimed that it would start researching, developing and designing new missile systems, in fact Russia took the lead in practical action.
The United States first withdrew from the Treaty, but Russia took the lead in the development of new weapons. On the one hand, it reflects Russia's commitment not to show weakness to the United States on this issue; on the other hand, it does reflect Russia's huge military potential, strong foundation in weapons development, and the ability to develop advanced weapons against the United States at any time in accordance with changes in the situation. Russia has the upper hand in terms of momentum and practical ability. I am afraid this is far beyond Trump's expectation. In the eyes of Americans, Russia is not the former Soviet Union, but a sick cat. In addition to the long-term sanctions and containment, Russia just wants to launch a counter-revolt against the United States, but it is also unable to do so. As it turns out, Russia is still a tiger, and the tiger has exposed its tusks.
In fact, the United States has another good plan to withdraw from the Treaty, that is, to completely bring down the weak Russian economy by opening up new areas of arms competition. After all, the arms race is a money-burning job, and Russia's current economic situation is not optimistic, but also facing long-term sanctions from Western countries, it is difficult to spend huge amounts of money for a new arms race. If Russia takes over only one result, following the Soviet Union's lead and being dragged down by the arms race, if Russia does not take over, when the United States gains a comprehensive advantage, it will be tantamount to hanging Russia at any time. However, the United States is obviously too optimistic. Russia has learned from the past and will not easily fall into the trap of the United States.
In view of the fact that a large amount of money is needed for the development of new weapons, Russia clearly thought of the painful lessons of the Soviet Union and made preparations in advance. On February 8, the New York Times was quoted as saying that Russian President Vladimir Putin had stepped up his warning against the U.S. withdrawal, saying that Russia was developing a new hypersonic missile with a speed of more than five times the speed of sound and "invincible". In response, Putin also asked Defense Minister Shaugu to keep the expenditure within the current spending plan for 2019 and beyond, as well as in the future. That is to say, spending on new weapons should not exceed previous plans. Putin stressed to Shaugu that we must not and will not be dragged into an expensive arms race. Obviously, Russia does not jump into the pit dug by the United States.
It depends on Putin's wisdom not to jump into the pit but to eliminate the threat of the United States. Reference News Network reported on February 6 that on February 4, Russia's television website published an article entitled "How Russia will update its missile arsenal after the suspension of the Central Missile Treaty". The article said that if Washington insisted on withdrawing the treaty, Moscow would greatly improve its nuclear missile strength without huge investment. Russian experts also believe that the Ministry of Defense has fully taken into account the strength of its national defense industrial complex and the President's demand to stop the growth of military expenditure. In fact, Russia does not need to increase the cost of developing a land-based version of the "caliber" cruise missile, while the land-based version of the "caliber" missile can quickly, effectively and cheaply respond to new threats and ensure the destruction of enemy targets within 1,500-2,000 kilometers. That is to say, Russia does not need to increase military expenditure, but can easily compete with the United States in the field of short-and medium-range missiles.
Putin suddenly ordered an early resumption of the heavy military program to fight back against the United States, and will not fall into the pit of the U.S. arms race, which I am afraid Trump did not expect. The curtain has been opened to fight back against the United States. This time Trump's opponent is Putin. The United States is not sure to win.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons