Japanese Media "Secrets": The White House asked Abe to nominate Trump as a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize2019-02-18 18:32:22 57 ℃
Last Friday (February 15), U.S. President Donald Trump said at a White House press conference that Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe proposed that he should win the Nobel Peace Prize in recognition of his dialogue with the DPRK side to promote the denuclearization of the peninsula. "He is trying to defuse decades of tension on on the Korean peninsula." At that time, Trump, in response to a question from reporters about his second meeting with North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un in Vietnam at the end of February, said that Abe "gave me a copy of the most beautiful letter." In this five-page letter, Abe wrote, "I recommend you and pay tribute to you on behalf of Japan. I ask them to award you the Nobel Peace Prize."
img src="/1ydzximg/0LJ92qwp4u"/ img src="/1ydzximg/0LJ92q8i6v"/> Trump also said that on 9 October 2009, the Nobel Committee awarded the Peace Prize to Barack Obama, who had been President of the United States for less than a year. A Nobel Prize official later wrote in his memoir that the Committee regretted the decision because it was mocked by some who believed that Obama had not done anything worthwhile. Now, Trump says that the Japanese Prime Minister thinks he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. It seems that he should be able to compete with Barack Obama. However, the Daily Mail reported on February 17 that according to Japanese media reports, it was "the White House that asked Abe to nominate Trump as a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize".
So Trump is a little anxious to compare with Barack Obama, but he is embarrassed to open this mouth, so he wanted to use Abe to propose, but did not expect the Japanese media to "reveal" the original committee. However, neither Japanese nor American officials commented on it -- the Japanese Embassy in Washington did not respond to requests for comment Sunday (February 17); neither did the White House; a spokesman for Japan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs told Reuters in Tokyo that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs knew Trump's remarks, but would not comment on the interaction between the two leaders. The website of the Nobel Foundation says that anyone who meets the nomination criteria, including the current head of state, can submit nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize. Trump may be eager to win the prize, but he also concluded, "I may never get it."
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons