Trump said the "Islamic State" was about to collapse and demanded that Europe accept ISIS prisoners of war.2019-02-18 18:32:22 274 ℃
Speaking outside the White House on February 15.
On the evening of February 16 , US President Trump sent two tweets from his Haihu Manor in Florida, calling the self-styled Harifa of the Islamic State, an extremist terrorist organization, "about to collapse"; but Trump also threatened to take back hundreds of IS prisoners captured by US forces if Washington's European allies refused to do so. These combatants will be allowed to return to their countries of origin to commit disorder.
Trump said in his tweet: " We have a lot of important news to announce about Syria and our victory in the eradication of Khalifa. He also said that the news would be released within 24 hours, which was the first message released by the President of the United States on the 15th after the White House revealed that many important news would be released.
On the 16th announcement that "Harifa will fall", Trump issued the latest warning to Europe. In his next tweet, he used the acronym "Islamic State" to write: "The United States is asking Britain, France, Germany and other European allies to return the fighters we captured in Syria < 800 < b > more < b > IS < ISb> and Let them stand trial. The other option is not so good. We will be forced to put them back. "
Trump added:"The United States does not want to see these ISIS fighters infiltrate into Europe, where they are expected to go. After a 100 per cent victory against Harifa, we will withdraw.
U.S. military base in Syria
According to AFP
Some Western countries, such as France, have agreed to repatriate some citizens, but so far progress has been slow. Because they fear that their legal system lacks the ability to successfully prosecute their ISIS members for crimes committed in Syria, after all, there may be little evidence. Some politicians in the United States, such as Jim Inhoff, chairman of the Senate Military Committee, have proposed sending foreign fighters to the U.S. military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, but the operation is also very difficult. He said: " will make everyone very hysterical, but we have acquired huge assets there and we need to use them.
Begum's family asked the public to "pity her" when she left home at the age of 15. But London's public opinion is clearly divided into two opposing camps: one advocates banishment and the other considers tolerance.
14, British Secretary of State for Security Ben Wallace made it clear that he would not help Begum. "People who go there because they are interested have now become professional terrorists or helpers in terrorist activities," he said. Said Javid, the Home Secretary, said: " We should remember that those who left Britain to join ISIS are full of hatred for their country. I mean very clearly: if you go abroad to support terrorist organizations, I will not hesitate to prevent you from returning home. If you come back, you'll have to wait for interrogation, investigation and even legal accountability. However, Richard Barrett, former head of MI6 of the British Secret Intelligence Service, said: "If we still respect our values, we should give this girl a chance." Alex Younger, the current head of MI6, who is attending the Munich Security Conference in Germany on the 15th, also said: "Those who join ISIS may learn something and establish contacts, which may make them very dangerous. But they have the right to return.Kurdish fighters who participated in the final clearance of ISIS strongholds
and, just as President Trump tweeted, field commanders of the Syrian Democratic Army (SDF), supported by the United States, also said to the outside world that it was not long before the Khalifa of the Islamic State "b>". Their territory near the village of Baguz in eastern Syria has shrunk to 600to
A Kurdish armed commander told the British Star Daily: "They used all the methods you could think of. Some men dress up as women because we don't ask women to lift their veils. They tried to escape dressed up as women. Now it's crazy. They really put all their eggs in one basket and try every possible way to get involved, because there are so many civilians.
Another Kurdish commander said that some ISIS extremists tried to pass the checkpoint disguised as members of civilian families. "They randomly infiltrate into civilian families and intimidate them. These civilian families dare not say, "Oh, I don't know him. "It doesn't really matter what they say at this moment, because we know where they are," he said. They have only one place to go."Syrian Democratic Army fighters
However, although ISIS strongholds in eastern Syria will be uprooted, US military and political officials have repeatedly stressed that the battle will not end even if the last part of the "Islamic State" is captured. But after that, ISIS will continue to pose a very serious security threat. At present, all parties involved in the Syrian conflict remain deeply disturbed or wait-and-see about President Trump's withdrawal decision last year <12. Joseph Wattle, commander of the US Central Command, acknowledged that would still pose a long-term threat after the withdrawal of the US military because
It is said that this approach is still under discussion. Its advantage lies in fulfilling Trump's commitment to withdraw from Syria and not leaving a vacuum in the northeast of Syria or being exploited by the Turkish, Iranian, Russian and Damascus regimes. However, the weakness of CIA's involvement in Syria also exists. "b" The US military can deter the enemy by passing the US flag in Syria at present. However, semi-militarized forces will never have the same deterrent or the ability to reduce the risk of crossing with other forces in the region, including Russia and Turkey. "
The Washington Post even reminded the United States of its local anti-terrorism allies in Syria, Kurdish armed forces."b> In view of the confusion between American and European policies, the leaders of the Syrian Democratic Army should seriously consider whether they can safeguard their status in front of the Russian and Syrian regimes. An agreement with the Syrian regime would be safer for the Kurds, rather than relying on the repetitive United States and Europe. "
But for this prospect, senior US military generals have directly reminded the Syrian Democratic Army that if it intends to cooperate with Syrian President Bashar Assad or Russia, the United States will stop providing SDF.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons