Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu handed over his post as Minister of Foreign Affairs and remained Minister of Defense.2019-02-18 18:32:31 193 ℃
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu appointed Israeli Minister of Intelligence and Transport Katz on Sunday as the country's acting foreign minister, according to U.S. News Agency.Acting Foreign Minister of Israel Katz
He made a statement on Twitter, thanking Netanyahu for appointing him as Foreign Minister. "I thank the Prime Minister for his trust and I am happy to lead this department. We will continue to promote and lead Israel's foreign policy and make further achievements with the Prime Minister, "Katz wrote. As acting foreign minister, Katz's term of office is only three months. As acting foreign minister, his appointment will not require the approval of the Israeli Parliament. Katz ranked third among the Likud candidates and first among the incumbent ministers in the general election held in April.Katz and Netanyahu
Netanyahu had previously served as Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Defence, Minister of Health and Minister of Immigration of Israel at the same time. Recently, the Supreme Court asked him to resign some important positions and transfer them to others. To avoid facing legal challenges in the general election, Netanyahu resigned as Minister of Immigration and Resettlement at the end of last year and promised to resign as Minister of Foreign Affairs in January this year, but it did not materialize until recently.
Katz needed to resolve the relationship between Poland and Israel just after taking office
Interestingly, Israel and Poland had just held talks on Iran in Warsaw, Poland last week, but Netanyahu said during his visit to Poland that after the "Polish-German cooperation" in the Holocaust against Jews in Nazi Germany, Polish Prime Minister Ma Teus Moravitsky cancelled Tuesday's visit to Israel. Later, Netanyahu's office issued a clarification, saying that he was "talking about Poles, not the Polish people or the Polish state".
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons