Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed2019-03-01 15:46:58 681 ℃
According to the Dawn Pakistani newspaper, Pakistani journalists interviewed villagers living near the site where Indian Air Force pilots were captured and learned some details about the process in which Indian fighter planes were shot down and the pilots were captured.
It is reported that the Indian pilots crashed about 7 kilometers on the Pakistan side of the Indian-Pakistani actual control line. An old man named Lazak witnessed two planes caught fire, but one of them flew back over the real control line to the Indian side, while the other plane caught fire and fell rapidly. According to Lazark, he saw a parachute landing on the ground, one kilometer south of his home. Razak said he also called several young people in the village to ask them not to get close to the wreckage of the plane before the army arrived, but to catch the pilot.
It is reported that the Indian pilot (Abenand) asked the young man after parachuting to the ground whether he was in India or Pakistan. One of the young men cunningly answered that it was India. Abenand chanted some Indian slogans and asked where he was in India. Again, the boy responded tactfully that this was Qilla'n. The Indian pilot told them that he had "injured his back" and needed water. But soon a group of emotional young people rushed up, cheering the slogan "Long Live the Pakistani Army" and surrounded the Indian pilot. After finding himself deceived,
Abenand fired a gun into the air to try to push back the approaching Pakistani crowd and run to the side of the Indian-Pakistani actual control line, while several young people chased behind with stones in hand. Abenand fired several more shots into the air to frighten them, but without effect. Then he jumped into a small pond and took out some documents and maps from his pocket. He tried to swallow some and soak the others in water.
According to Mr. Lazak's description, the young man kept asking him to lay down his arms, while a boy shot him in the leg. Finally, he said that he should not be killed. Several young men seized his arms and controlled him. Some of the crowd beat him angrily, while others continued to stop them. Meanwhile, Pakistani military personnel arrived there in time, detained him and rescued him from the angry group of young people, Razak said.
Razak said, "Thank God, no angry young man shot him, because for them, he is still very difficult to deal with." The captured Indian pilot was then taken by military personnel to an army facility in Bhimber for treatment and escorted by a convoy of military vehicles. As the convoy passed Hallechuk, about 50 kilometers from Hollen, many cheerful residents greeted the convoy on both sides of the road. They scattered rose petals on military vehicles and chanted slogans such as "Long Live the Pakistani Army", "Long Live the Pakistani Air Force", "Long Live Pakistan" and "Long Live Kashmir".img src="/1ydzximg/0LOfkQPW6g"/>
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons