White House: No agreement was reached at the second King's meeting and we still look forward to seeing you again in the future2019-03-01 15:47:01 49 ℃
BEIJING, Feb. 28 (Xinhua) -- According to a White House news release on February 28, US President Trump and North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un failed to reach an agreement at the second "Kint Conference" in Hanoi. Following is a statement issued by White House spokesman Sanders:
"From February 27 to 28, 2019, President Trump and Kim Jong-un, the top leader of North Korea, held very good and constructive talks in Hanoi, Vietnam. The two leaders discussed ways to promote denuclearization and economic-driven ideas. No agreement has been reached yet, but their respective teams are looking forward to future meetings.
According to CNN, Associated Press and other US media reports, White House spokesman Sanders told the White House press corps at noon local time on the 28th that the meeting between US President Trump and North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un "will be over in half an hour", and their lunch was cancelled. Shortly after the meeting, Trump and Kim Jong-un left the Sofitel Metropolitan Legend Hotel and returned to their respective hotels. < p > < p > < p > Sanders said that Trump's reporters would advance from 4 p.m. to 2 p.m. local time.
On 28 Local time, the leaders of the two countries held separate talks at the Legendary Sofitel Hotel in Hanoi metropolis, followed by expanded talks. Earlier, media sources said that the two sides would sign the Hanoi Declaration at 2.5 p.m., and then Trump would hold a press conference at 4 p.m. to introduce the results of the talks.Responsible Editor: Cheng Xiaofei
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.