US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces2019-03-01 15:47:04 65 ℃
< p > < p > < b > US forces seized 50 tons of IS gold and transported it to the Kurdish People's Defense Army to leave part of the US < / b > < / P > < img SRC = / 1ydzximg / 0LOAx TgafT /> < p > < strong > according to < / strong > < strong > Chuan < / strong > < strong > < US < / strong > > < strong > > > < strong > > < strong > > is moving back to the United States the gold Tong grasped by < / strong > < IS < strong > < strong > < strong > < strong > < strong >
The US Army is transporting 50 tons of gold from the radical armed group Islamic State (IS), which controls Syria, to the United States and leaving part of the gold to the Kurdish militia group YPG, which is said to be the fund of the organization.
Comprehensive foreign media reports, some sources pointed out that the U.S. military moved 50 tons of gold directly from the military base in Kobani town, Syria, but the U.S. military did not carry all the gold, leaving a part of the gold for the Kurdish militia group People's Defense Army. This Kurdish militia is regarded by Turkey, the United States and the European Union as a branch of the Kurdish Workers'Party (PKK), which Turkey calls the Kurdish militia a a terrorist organization.
reported that in addition to the US military base in Bani town, 40 tons of gold seized by IS terrorists from Mosul province of Iraq fell into their hands.
Unknown local sources also revealed that the U.S. military had smuggled the IS gold treasure chest away from al-Dashisheh in southern Hasakah, Syria. Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says Kurdish militias are looking for 40 tons of gold. The Syrian Human Rights Watch also said that the United States-led coalition forces and the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) deliberately did not lock in areas controlled by Islamic terrorists on the eastern shore of the Euphrates River in Dairzur Province, because they were oppressing some of the surrendered IS terrorists to provide gold deposits.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.