Trump wants to give Putin 50 million properties? Cohen proved to be a propaganda gimmick2019-03-01 15:47:05 385 ℃
According to Tass News Agency of Russia on February 27, Michael Cohen, a former private lawyer of US President Trump, issued a statement saying that the representative of the Trump Organization, a company owned by the US President, wanted to give Russian President Putin an apartment in a skyscraper in Moscow in 2016 as a publicity stunt, but the building did not eventually. Built.
Cohen delivered a speech at the hearing of the Committee on Supervision and Government Reform of the United States House of Representatives. Cohen responded to questions raised by members of Congress regarding Russia's collusion with Trump's election headquarters and the construction of Moscow skyscrapers. Trump Group had planned to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, but the project was officially abandoned in January 2016. One of the sponsors was Felix Sater, a Russian-American businessman who allegedly had business ties with Trump in the past.
was asked to comment on the media's earlier message that "Set's proposal should be sent to Putin for a $50 million top-floor apartment," and Cohen said, "This is a propaganda gimmick, in which case the price per square meter will rise rapidly." He confirmed that he had discussed such a proposal with Seth.Set himself said earlier in an interview with BuzzFeed website in the United States that the essence of the plan is that many wealthy people in Russia want to live in the same building as the President of Russia. According to BuzzFeed, Cohen discussed the idea with a person who allegedly was "Putin's press secretary, Dmitry Peskov", but the plan did not develop at all.
Prior to that, Russian Presidential Press Secretary Peskov said that in his letter to the Kremlin, Cohen did not mention that Trump knew about the project of building skyscrapers in Moscow and was discussing the agreement. He explained that "the letter mentioned that developers could not implement the project, so they tried to find help, but sent the wrong address to the wrong person."Russian President Putin
Peskov stressed that these letters were sent publicly by ordinary e-mail and suggested that their authors contact representatives of the Russian construction industry or participate in the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum to find investors. Peskov said that the communication between Trump and Kremlin representatives was limited to these enquiries.
and the US President had previously refuted Cohen's claim that Trump continued to discuss the construction of skyscrapers in Moscow after becoming a presidential candidate in 2016. Trump said his former lawyer was trying to "fabricate stories" to reduce his sentence. At the same time, the President of the United States said that even if he decided to sign an agreement and participate in the project, there would be no violation of the law. In December 2018, Cohen was sentenced to three years'imprisonment for a series of crimes, including tax evasion, violation of campaign finance rules, banking fraud and providing false information to American financial institutions. (Editor: HHJ)p>
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons