Trump resorted to the courts to get rid of Obama's political legacy2019-04-01 11:25:07 408 ℃
After the defeat of Congress, President of the United States Trump expects the court to repeal Obama's Affordable Medical Act. But some cases were against him, and the time was not on his side of < font > < font > because he tried to win a big victory in the re-election campaign of < font > < font > < font > himself < / font > < font >. Last week, two federal judges in Washington, D.C., blocked part of Trump's health-care agenda: Medicaid requirements for some low-income people, and new small-business health plans that do not necessarily provide the full benefits required by the Obama Parity Health Act .
But in the biggest case, a federal judge in Texas ruled last year that the Affordable Medical Act was unconstitutional and should be abolished altogether. The judgement is currently being appealed. Urged by the White House, the U.S. Justice Department last week said it would support the position of Texas judges and argue that all parity medical bills must be repealed.
Trump is facing the problem of the key is that time , the lawsuit may take several months to solve, or even longer, and it cannot guarantee that he will get the desired results before the general election of 2020.
"How is this week for Trump's government ? " No,"said economist Gail Welensky . "But this is only the beginning of a series of judicial challenges." Timothy Yoster, a retired law professor, has been paying attention to the Affordable Medical Act since it was introduced.
Supported Par Medical Act, Yoster added : "By the time these cases pass the court, Trump the government has no time to clean up the chaos caused, let alone let Congress pass a comprehensive plan. "
In the case of Texas, Trump may lose by winning. If former President Barack Obama's "Par Medical Bill" is completely vetoed, Congress will face an impossible task : to pass a comprehensive health care reform bill to replace the health care reform plan agreed to by House Speakers Nancy Pelosi and Trump.
The failure of
2017 to abolish the Affordable Medical Act proved harmful to Republicans in Congress in last year's mid-term elections, and they were not in the mood to repeat the same mistake.
"The Affordable Medical Act has a history of 9 for years now. If it is abolished completely, it will cause incredible damage." Foley Hogg lawyer Thomas Barker said that he was a former Republican President George w
Trump continued that the case might be closed in the Supreme Court. But what we are doing will be much cheaper for people than Obama's health care reform , We will protect the existing situation and have lower deductibles. So I've been saying that the Republican Party will eventually become a health care party. "
and in fact, there is no sign that the government of Trump has a comprehensive health care plan, and Republicans in Congress do not seem to agree.
- In the previous：Turkey's Mayor's Race for Mayor Erdogan is facing a severe test
- The next article：Zuckerberg's open letter is a textbook-level desire to survive...
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons