The Indian Border Forces Command moved 380 kilometers forward. Is Moody going to make a sword with China?2019-04-07 08:03:05 38 ℃
According to Indian media reports, the Indian-Tibetan Border Police Force, which belongs to the Indian Ministry of Interior, officially moved its headquarters from Chandigarh to the cities along the Sino-Indian border on April 1 and put it into use in response to China's increasing military construction in the region.
(Image Source: Indian Economic Times)
We have specifically introduced this "Indian-Tibetan Border Police Force" (ITBP), although it is called "Force", but it actually belongs to the Indian police sequence. However, unlike the general police force, the "Indian-Tibetan Border Police Force" is subordinate to the central government of India and does not obey the jurisdiction of the local government or the deployment of the Indian military. It has the meaning of a "guard force".
This "guard force" deployed on the border is not only responsible for the reconnaissance and patrol of the Sino-Indian border, but also for cross-border reconnaissance, sneaking into the rear of the Chinese army and undermining important targets after the outbreak of the border conflict. For India, the importance of this force is self-evident.
"Indian-Tibetan Border Police Force" for training
(source: twitter@ITBP)In fact, the command of "Indian-Tibetan Border Police Force" came suddenly, but not unexpectedly.
Affected by the Sino-Indian border incident in 2017, this unit received special care from the Indian Central Committee. In May 2018, the Indian Government approved a series of expansion plans for the Indian-Tibetan Border Police Force, including nine new battalions (about 9,000 people), 12 patrol camps and 47 border posts. Another important one is to add a forward command headquarters. Apparently, a year later, India fulfilled its promise.
Chandigarh is known as the seventh largest city in India. As a federal territory, it is directly under the jurisdiction of the central government of India and is also the main industrial and manufacturing center of India. Liecheng, 380 kilometers away, is located in Kashmir, with a complex population structure and constant conflict between India and Pakistan. To sum up, Changcheng is rich and Liecheng is dangerous, so the relocation of India's command post has a taste of < strong > Bright Sword .
(Image Source: India Economic Times)At present, it is not known how the Indian media calculated
but the direct distance from Chandigarh to Liecheng is about 380 km(Image Source: Google) Earth, where Liecheng is located, there are 14 military bases in India. The "Indian-Tibetan Border Police Force" has recently been equipped with mechanized vehicles and communications equipment, and all weapons, including artillery and combat equipment, will be transferred to Liecheng. According to the Indian media, "the new camps are designed to strengthen the military presence of the force in the region".
(source: twitter@ITBP)Perhaps it is strange why India suddenly opened the "brush presence" model?
At present, the conflict between India and Pakistan is still ongoing. The captivity of Indian pilots, border shelling, bomb attacks and other incidents have left India and Pakistan in a state of continuous confrontation. Reasonably, unless India wants to provoke the "2.5 Front War", there is no reason for India to move forward at this time.
and precisely at this time, contributed to the advance of the Indian command post Indian general election. The elections of the Indian People's Court (lower house of parliament) in 2019 will be held on April 11. This election will determine whether the Indian People's Party (BJP), where Prime Minister Moody is, can continue to be the largest party in the House of Peoples and whether Moody can be re-elected as the next Prime Minister. In January, a poll published by India Today showed that Prime Minister Narendra Modi's support rate had fallen to 46%, the lowest level in history.
So Moody needs to take a series of measures to warm up his support rate. Externally, Moody stimulated Indian nationalist sentiment by shouting "let go" and other tough statements in the Indian-Pakistani conflict. Internally, after successfully launching anti-satellite weapons, he issued a national television address announcing India as a "space power" and enhancing national self-confidence.
(source: time snownews)
Moody needs a "cardiac stimulus" after the two-pronged approach of Pakistan and China. At this time, playing the Chinese card is in the hands of Indian nationalists. To sum up a sentence:
"The harder Moody is, the stronger the people are."
However, the strategy of governing the country and diplomacy can not rely solely on "hard". As a country with strong national self-esteem, tough statements can certainly be supported by Indian voters, but when it comes to state-to-state relations, a little inattention will wipe the gun and fire, resulting in irreparable situation. Moreover, the hard premise is to do according to one's strength.
Ancient Cloud: "Food and grass go first before soldiers and horses move." What are the battles? We are fighting for logistics supply, strategic support, transportation and industrial forces. At the border line of more than 2,000 kilometers between China and India, both sides know the truth of "building roads before getting rich". But in terms of infrastructure, we haven't met any rivals on Blue Star yet. < p > < p > Comparison of infrastructure investment and growth rate between China and India < / P > < p > Data sources: China Statistical Yearbook, India Public Finance Statistics, Statistical Year Book, India 2016< p > (Source: A Comparative Study of Infrastructure Investment and Economic Growth between China and India) < p > Of course, in strategic contempt, we should attach importance to the insecurity in South Asia tactically. Neighbors. Also remember < strong > "harmony is beneficial, and fighting is harmful".
Jiang Xiuxiu.A comparative study of the relationship between infrastructure investment and economic growth between China and India [D]. Capital University of Economics and Trade, 2017.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons