Trump asked where the four female members came back. They were all back. We are all from the United States.2019-08-07 00:33:50 810 ℃
Trump asked the women parliamentarians where to come back, but was returned: Sorry, we It’s all from the United States.
On July 14, Trump slammed three tweets and slammed the Democratic congresswoman Members, let them go where to go, to govern their corrupt country, don't slap on the United States.
"Progressive" Democratic Congress women's parliamentarians come from countries where the government is in chaos, the world's worst, most corrupt and incompetent government ( If their government is still working, now, don’t scream at the American people and tell the world’s greatest and most powerful country how our government should operate. It’s ridiculous to see this scene! Do they not go back to help repair the place where their motherland is torn apart and the crime is rampant? Then come back and show us how it was done. Those places are in desperate need of your help, and ask you to leave at the speed of light. I believe that Nancy Pelosi will be happy to quickly develop a free itinerary!
Trump said this after the dispute between Pelosi and the four minority Democratic congresswoman members of the squad. Two days ago, he also unexpectedly spoke to Pelosi, saying that she is definitely not a racist.
"I'll tell you something about Nancy Pelosi that you know better than I do, she is not a racist. OK? She is not a racist. For them to call her a racist is a disgrace," Trump said while speaking to reporters before departing on Marine One.
TrumpBefore boarding the Marine Corps, I told reporters: "I will tell you something about Nancy Pelosi. You must know better than me. She is not a racist. Ok? She is not a racist. They call her a racist, and this behavior is shameless."
▲ Trump defends Pelosi, says she's 'not a racist' (via CNN)
Although there is no name, it is obviously aimed at the "small team."
Four-person squad map via Twitter
However, Pelosi did not appreciate the fact that Trump had just spoken for himself. He still has no discussion, no soft hands.
When Trump asked four US congresswoman members to return to their country, he reiterated that his "making the United States great again" has always been Let the United States once again be white.
Our diversity is our strength, and unity is power.
Then she said she is firmly opposed to Trump's xenophobic remarks:
I object to Trump's aim to split our country Extra-exclusive speech. Instead of attacking members of Congress, it is better to work with us to develop a humanitarian immigration policy that reflects American values.
The four women members who were attacked also spoke back to Trump. As the youngest woman in the US Congress, Ocasio-Cortez is the most famous in the "small team."
Ocasio-Cortez Figure via AP
She sent several tweets to remind Trump that she and her colleagues are from the United States and accused He slammed them because "you can't accept that we are not afraid of you."
Mr. President, the country that I "give" and swear allegiance is the United States.
As for the corruption around you, how do you destroy us with inhuman refugee camps?The border, but let yourself and the relevant groups take advantage of this, you are absolutely correct.
But do you know what the crux of all this is, Mr. President?
Voters have chosen us, you can't accept this kind of America, There is another thing you can't accept, that is, we are not afraid of you.
You can't accept that we say you are bluffing and cannot accept that we provide a good vision for this country. This is why you are so excited.
The Somali-born Ilhan Omar entered the United States as a refugee. She was the only member of the "small squad" who was not born in the United States and was one of the first Muslim women in Congress. She was born in Somalia, but spent most of her childhood in a Kenyan refugee camp.
Ilhan Omar Figure via AP
In her response, she also stressed that she is loyal to the United States.
Mr. President, as a member of parliament, there is only one country that we swear allegiance - the United States.
That's why we fight to defend it and keep it away from the worst, most corrupt, and incompetent president we've ever seen.
The other two attacked "squad" members were Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley. Tlaib was the first Palestinian woman in the US Congress and was born in Detroit. In 2018, she and Omar became the first Muslim women in Congress.
Rashida Tlaib Figure via Getty/nypost
Her response can be said to be quite poisonous:
Hey, Lao Tang, I am fighting against corruption in our country. As a member of the US Congress, every day when I supervise and let your government take responsibility, it is anti-corruption. Detroit teaches me how to fight for groups that are constantly smashing your attacks. Continue to spray, anyway, you stay in the White House.There is not much time left. #倒计起Pressley was the first black woman to be elected to the House of Representatives from Massachusetts. She was born in Cincinnati.
Ayanna Pressley Figure via Reuters
This is a model of racial discrimination. We are the symbol of democracy. We don't go anywhere unless we go to Washington to fight for a family that is marginalized and embarrassed every day.Trump's remarks are far more irritating than these congressional women parliamentarians, as well as immigrants and colored ethnic groups that make up a significant portion of American society. Some netizens said that there are also many immigrants and colored ethnic groups in the army. Do you want them to go back? "Washington Post" columnist and political commentator Josh Rogin said that Trump's level is simply a new low.
Does the US President return the minority members of the US Congress to their original country? Even if this is from the mouth of Trump, it is really low to no limit, terrible, racist.There are also netizens who said that most of the two immigrants from the US immigrants have been in the United States for a long time. Do you want to drive your wives out first?
Trump’s remarks can be said to give opponents a point when the candidate’s 2020 presidential election is in full swing. Including Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg, Julian Castro, Kamala Harris, and Elizabeth Warren (Elizabeth) The Democratic presidential candidates including Warren have joined the condemnation team. How did Trump deal with the condemnation?
I saw him madly forwarding nearly 20 tweets thanking him, slamming several tweets from the "small squad" below the timeline. You have to slide a few screens to find it. Really a"Stable genius"!
Text: A Jun Information: CNN, Twitter Photo: Reuters, AP, Twitter
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons