Trump said Russia will be better known as opposites - a fool with Russia Beijing time2017-01-09 22:39:05 118 ℃
Trump said the Russian term will be better called "confrontation with Russia will fool"
Editor: Wang Tianliao
Core tip: Trump said in January 6th, "only a fool and idiot" will oppose the establishment of relations, more closely with Russia and said Russian cooperation may solve some important and urgent problems in the world ".
Reference News Network reported on January 9th U.S. media said, Trump tweeted that the United States is already facing many global problems, no longer need to unstable relations with Russia to join them.
According to the The Associated Press reported on January 7th, U.S. President elect Barack Trump said, "only a fool and idiot" will oppose the establishment of closer ties with russia. In the United States intelligence agencies accused the Russian hackers interfere with the U.S. election, help Trump win, he did not seem to change their views.
Trump said on twitter website: to establish a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing."
He said, "we have enough problems in the world," in his term, Russia will be more respected in the United States than Obama.
Trump tweeted that the United States is already facing many global problems, no longer need to unstable relations with Russia to join them. Only a fool and idiot would think (with Russia) to establish a good relationship is a bad thing. He also said that his approach may make Russia work together to address some important and urgent problems in the world ".
According to the newspaper, as intelligence officials reviewed the report on the election, they also made a tricky prediction: Russia used dirty means to interfere with American politics and decision-making. The November 8, 2016 election ended, Russia began to launch a "phishing" attacks, to get people to reveal their email password, the target is the United States government staff and specialized research on national security, defence and foreign policy think-tank.
The report is so far about Russia of the Democratic National Committee and individual Democrats (including the Hilary campaign chairman John Podesta) the most detailed description for the public launch of hacking email accounts.
The public report said that the Russian government to provide information such as Wikileaks secret network and other institutions.
The report also said that Russia has also made use of state sponsored propaganda agencies in social media to comment on malicious. In addition, intelligence officials believe Moscow will draw lessons from the election campaign for the future of the United States and its allies.
According to the British newspaper "independent" website reported on January 7th, in the United States Intelligence Department released a report on Putin in the United States network is the report of the black event, Trump was elected president of the morning of 7 published a series of tweets that once he became president, Russia will be "more respect" of the United states.
Throughout the campaign, Trump has repeatedly praised the country's tight grip on the state of Putin, as well as the views of the merchant of is clearly beneficial to the views of the New York. Trump, 7, published in the morning seems to support the support of the establishment of an alliance with Russia, although the intelligence department, a high degree of confidence, Putin ordered the implementation of the hacking, intended to the u.s..
He wrote: "we already have a lot of problems in the world, after I became president, Russia will respect us more than they are now, the two countries may work together to solve some important problems in the world."
According to the Russian satellite network reported on January 7th, U.S. Secretary of state Kerrey said, hope that the next president of the United States and Moscow trump could handle the relationship.
Kerrey said, "I can say that President elect Trump has the opportunity to try to deal with Russia, and to determine whether they intend to agree with us on a number of issues".
Kerrey also pointed out that in recent years, Russia and the United States have conducted successful cooperation in a wide range, including chemical weapons shipped from Syria and Iran to carry out nuclear talks. But Kerrey said the two sides still have a series of obstacles hindering cooperation.
Guess you like
- 2017-12-13In the face of provocation, China has not yet come out, the Australian industry has been in a panic!
- 2017-12-11Lost to Russia? Trump looked for the man in a different way.
- 2017-12-11North Korea warns that the "sea blockade" is to declare war to the United Nations: do not be misjudged to cause conflict
- 2017-12-10China special forces have been destroyed or into Syria Trump East Turkistan trip deleizhen with Israeli anger!
- 2017-12-08The American myths of gun freedom
- 2017-12-08Is the Pingchang Winter Olympic Games poisonous? Did the United States not come?
- 2017-12-08Surprisingly, Israel has just stabbed a knife in the back of the United States.
- 2017-12-07What is Putin's 83% support rate?
- 2017-12-05Iran is a port built, India is very excited, but it will be a nightmare to try to fight China.
- 2017-12-03Trump really ignorant! The United States and Russia than backward allies, is Turkey.
- Putin is at this time announcing the presidential election, what is the mystery?
- Korean reporters "beaten" in Chinese, Korean netizens are scolding the reporter
- The old beauty to ally the pit dug a little big, 85 countries together with Israel.
- 71 or 17? "Your other" White House daily in addition to twitter, and watch tv......
- In Yemen, the grass that everyone is chewing on the streets is slowly destroying the whole country.
- Putin withdrawal, the one hundred thousand army in Iran, the United States will take the initiative to withdraw the army?
- The road is too deep! Russia exposing the United States Conspiracy: using the nuclear issue to blackmail the four countries of China, Russia, Japan and South Korea!
- The country's Anti China diplomatic Department has no bottom line, I dislike four days three times, but also forced us to kill?
- Trump Gon in the NATO poke a hornet's nest! This time really roasted America on the fire
- Will the United States talk directly with the DPRK?