Trump said Russia will be better known as opposites - a fool with Russia Beijing time2017-01-09 22:39:05 60 ℃
Trump said the Russian term will be better called "confrontation with Russia will fool"
Editor: Wang Tianliao
Core tip: Trump said in January 6th, "only a fool and idiot" will oppose the establishment of relations, more closely with Russia and said Russian cooperation may solve some important and urgent problems in the world ".
Reference News Network reported on January 9th U.S. media said, Trump tweeted that the United States is already facing many global problems, no longer need to unstable relations with Russia to join them.
According to the The Associated Press reported on January 7th, U.S. President elect Barack Trump said, "only a fool and idiot" will oppose the establishment of closer ties with russia. In the United States intelligence agencies accused the Russian hackers interfere with the U.S. election, help Trump win, he did not seem to change their views.
Trump said on twitter website: to establish a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing."
He said, "we have enough problems in the world," in his term, Russia will be more respected in the United States than Obama.
Trump tweeted that the United States is already facing many global problems, no longer need to unstable relations with Russia to join them. Only a fool and idiot would think (with Russia) to establish a good relationship is a bad thing. He also said that his approach may make Russia work together to address some important and urgent problems in the world ".
According to the newspaper, as intelligence officials reviewed the report on the election, they also made a tricky prediction: Russia used dirty means to interfere with American politics and decision-making. The November 8, 2016 election ended, Russia began to launch a "phishing" attacks, to get people to reveal their email password, the target is the United States government staff and specialized research on national security, defence and foreign policy think-tank.
The report is so far about Russia of the Democratic National Committee and individual Democrats (including the Hilary campaign chairman John Podesta) the most detailed description for the public launch of hacking email accounts.
The public report said that the Russian government to provide information such as Wikileaks secret network and other institutions.
The report also said that Russia has also made use of state sponsored propaganda agencies in social media to comment on malicious. In addition, intelligence officials believe Moscow will draw lessons from the election campaign for the future of the United States and its allies.
According to the British newspaper "independent" website reported on January 7th, in the United States Intelligence Department released a report on Putin in the United States network is the report of the black event, Trump was elected president of the morning of 7 published a series of tweets that once he became president, Russia will be "more respect" of the United states.
Throughout the campaign, Trump has repeatedly praised the country's tight grip on the state of Putin, as well as the views of the merchant of is clearly beneficial to the views of the New York. Trump, 7, published in the morning seems to support the support of the establishment of an alliance with Russia, although the intelligence department, a high degree of confidence, Putin ordered the implementation of the hacking, intended to the u.s..
He wrote: "we already have a lot of problems in the world, after I became president, Russia will respect us more than they are now, the two countries may work together to solve some important problems in the world."
According to the Russian satellite network reported on January 7th, U.S. Secretary of state Kerrey said, hope that the next president of the United States and Moscow trump could handle the relationship.
Kerrey said, "I can say that President elect Trump has the opportunity to try to deal with Russia, and to determine whether they intend to agree with us on a number of issues".
Kerrey also pointed out that in recent years, Russia and the United States have conducted successful cooperation in a wide range, including chemical weapons shipped from Syria and Iran to carry out nuclear talks. But Kerrey said the two sides still have a series of obstacles hindering cooperation.
Guess you like
- 2017-06-24U.S. Commerce Minister Trump: easy to cause U.S. stocks to benefit $4 trillion
- 2017-06-24For the house, Singapore "first family \" opened and ripped!
- 2017-06-24The queen was arrested in the car without a seat belt. British netizens: "arrest the police for 20 years!"!
- 2017-06-24For the first time Syria fighters shot down, and really want to strike violently in Syria?
- 2017-06-24The United States Global arrest five executives
- 2017-06-22American college students died would cause the beheaded?
- 2017-06-21Trump summoned a large number of technology companies CEO: common advice for the government
- 2017-06-21Zhang Zhaozhong: US Russian fighters shot down Syria wrath ordered aimed at invading U.S. aircraft
- 2017-06-21Russia will not allow allies bullied, respect coalition aircraft target are all beautiful
- 2017-06-21In the broad daylight, Americans did this to korea!
- The love of Harry and Kate: she made up his mind
- The Straits of Malacca and Singapore port position collar will be replaced?
- Teacher in charge of primary school students? The United States or NATO \ boss'?
- Who is the strongest after 80? Xinhua didn't tell you
- The Arabia world is always so messy. Nine sentences tell you why
- After the multinational sanctions against Qatar, the man painted a picture, now Qatar all over the country!
- The United States and Russia in Syria showdown countdown media said Russia's chaos to shoot down all western fighters
- Does Mrs. Trump go to the White House, too, in the wee hours of the morning?
- Tang Jizan: Trump admitted to involvement in the "containment" Qatar planning
- The spokesman of the Ministry of the word, why let some popular Tiaojiao