Iran's former president died after the lifting of the ban on how to move forward in Iran?2017-01-11 00:15:02 52 ℃
Former president of Iran, Rafsanjani, one of the key members of the Islamic revolution in Iran in 1979, died of a heart attack in Tehran on Sunday at the age of 82.
Led Iran to see the world: the Senate moderates
Khomeini (left) and Rafsanjani (right)
Rafsanjani was Islamic Republic of Iran's founder Khomeini cronies, served as Council Chairman and commander in chief, was elected president in 1989. He is convinced Khomeini to accept the Iran Iraq truce important people, but also restore key figure in the U.S. - Iran dialogue.
Rafsanjani's political views are moderate, with the west close to the west, including the United states. He served as president of Iran during the period from 1989 to 1997, and was recognized as a pragmatic conservative.
But in recent years, Rafsanjani's two children have been put in jail. He himself once again ran for president, also failed. In 2016, Rafsanjani was elected chairman of the meeting of experts, is responsible for the election of Iran's top leaders, to prove his influence in Iran still exist.
Work is not a dead body: the Islamic Revolution
Iran state television announced, the old president dedicated his life to the Islamic revolution. Rafsanjani's occupation career really fluctuating with the different periods of the revolutionary enthusiasm.
Khomeini (right) and other Iran leaders
In 1979 Iran's Islamic Revolution victory, the abolition of the imperial system, the establishment of a new Islamic Republic of Iran. Khomeini was identified as the Islamic religious leader, commanding the military and political power.
Western women in Iran before the revolution
Before the revolution, Iran launched a policy of Westernization, and after the revolution of Khomeini over Iran after the proposed "don't don't as long as the west, East, islamic".
Young Rafsanjani (left) and Khomeini (right)
Also at the beginning of the victory of the revolution, when he was 45 years old when Rafsanjani served as Acting Department of the interior. It faces two major tasks in Iran after the Revolution: after the war, the post-war reconstruction in Iran and gradually open to the west.
Bound footsteps: Iran under sanctions
United Nations sanctions on Iran
Rafsanjani as a major force behind the iran-u.s. relations, witnessed ten years before the Iran sanctions. Fengyun dialogue has also invited Iran's foreign minister Zarif and Iran's economic affairs and Finance Minister Ali Taib Nia, to explore the impact of sanctions and the lifting of the ban outlook.
mohammad javad zarif
July 2016, Iran reached a joint comprehensive plan of action, the Iranian nuclear issue will lead to the lifting of sanctions. Iran's foreign minister Zarif said:
Sanctions against Iran not only can not solve the problem, only counterproductive. We hope to be able to lift sanctions by the end of the year, we are now beginning to cooperate with many partners."
Zarif and Xiao Tian
For the process of lifting the ban in Iran, China's role, Zarif said:
"China has played a constructive role. When the situation is deadlocked, our Chinese friends tend to give useful advice that can help us find a way out. And one of the key factors of the nuclear deal is to promote the modernization of the Arak heavy water reactor, China plays a leading role in this issue."
Ali Taibnya, Minister of economic affairs and finance of Iran, discussed the economic impact of sanctions in an interview. Iran's economic change after the lifting of the ban, he said:
"We have been trying to find out the weaknesses and problems of Iran's economy in the past few years, and we are trying to find a remedy. Through the implementation of these projects, we have returned to the normal level of Iran's economy. Sanctions will give us the opportunity to accelerate economic reform and development trends. And after the sanctions lifted, we are trying to correct the previous dependence on oil mistakes."
Ali and Xiao Tian Tayibuniya
But when asked if he would cut production, he said:
Oil production is absolutely impossible. Oil is the gift of this country, of course, we use oil to develop the country. In the past, the problem is that we use the oil industry profit model. Of course, we have plans to replace crude oil exports to other products. In doing so, we will be able to better increase domestic production added value."
Ali Tayibuniya message
After the lifting of sanctions to open the door to the Iran market, more and more international capital and the influx of Western companies. Under the situation of Sino Iranian cooperation, Ali Taibnya said:
"We are confident that Iran will continue to strengthen cooperation with china. In particular, the relationship between the two countries has entered a new stage, not limited to the exchange phase of trade cooperation. But we are willing to develop economic cooperation with the rest of the world without any restrictions. The economy of Iran is quite large enough to establish close ties and cooperation with many countries on different continents."
Rafsanjani devoted his life to Iran, and how to move forward after the lifting of the ban in Iran, only by a new generation of people led by Iran.
Guess you like
- 2017-05-27Exports continue to improve, trade disputes continue, and South Korea has sued the United States to WTO
- 2017-05-26After London, Manchester was attacked again. Why was it injured in England again?
- 2017-05-25Philippines and Russia will sign $2 billion 500 million agricultural procurement agreement
- 2017-05-25Over the past year due to attacks in Europe have been dead and injured more than 900 people into a deadlock against terrorism?
- 2017-05-246 airline stewardess and two rich generation drug mob, was caught by the police
- 2017-05-20A few words of "soft" for more than 20000 M4 carbine, hope to keep its promise not to promise and then deny in succession
- 2017-05-20How many have you been to the nine most inaccessible countries in the world?
- 2017-05-20When he came second times, the Chinese ambassador made a special trip home to meet him
- 2017-05-19Will Chua succeed third presidents of Brazil in 1 years?
- 2017-05-19Tan Bao was angry at hearing! Unprecedented: Australia's 165 million generation of tax evasion two! ATO, son was Chaogu: luxury luxury cars, watches and wine, home is a museum......
- After completing the five countries, Trump finally made the world see: he never changed......
- Philippines can not be the next Syria. China must sell when it is time to move
- A tourist bus crashed into cliff in Turkey, killing 20 people
- Seriously, Duthel Te's visit to the emergency interrupt
- Saudi Arabia's buying arms: is it only for military considerations?
- Who said in the ear, "the new gun is pretty good."
- Tan Bao was angry at hearing! Unprecedented: Australia's 165 million generation of tax evasion two! ATO, son was Chaogu: luxury luxury cars, watches and wine, home is a museum......
- Japan's overtures to join the Asian investment bank Niunie, behind this consideration?
- No wonder park for Cui Shunshi, and she had around 3 men.
- The NATO really been out a mess, now want to offend the beauty of regret "catfish allies"