France's far right presidential candidate said he was willing to follow Trump's economic policies - Beijing time2017-01-12 00:25:30 19 ℃
[global network reported] according to the British Reuters reported on January 10th, the French far right presidential candidate Marina Bon said in January 10th, as U.S. President elect Trump hope to do in the US, she also hope for the future will be the French cars and other industrial products in overseas production, moved back to france.
Reuters reported that U.S. President elect Trump threatened to impose a punitive tariff on car companies that were not produced in the United States, saying that the production of cars outside the country had lost jobs in the United states. Trump appreciated last week's plan to cancel the construction of the plant in Mexico, Ford, and Fiat Chrysler Corporation confirmed plans to create jobs in the u.s..
When asked whether the hope of French car makers Renault, Peugeot, Citroen to adopt the same policy, Bon, the French National Front leader said: "Trump is now embarking on a policy is over the years I have been called."
In a speech to the French television two, Bon described the policy as "economic patriotism, wise protectionism."".
She said: "I don't mind to explain the French company, they could not escape in France must pay the tax, they can not be unscathed to move abroad. They have to make a choice, a patriotic choice."
Reported that Bon's protectionism and anti globalization helped her win a wide range of support in the election. Internship compile: Hou Wenwen reviewer: Tan Liya)
Guess you like
- 2017-03-26| Jin Zhengnan murder mystery interpretation from international law
- 2017-03-26Syria war March 24, 2017 - 25
- 2017-03-23Aquino denied the liberal party involved in impeachment and subversion of President Duthel Te
- 2017-03-21Korean media: if the United States and South Korea dares to invade North Korea will use nuclear attack to achieve unity
- 2017-03-19Russian Deputy Foreign Minister: the deployment of troops in the Kuril Islands belong to Russia's sovereignty
- 2017-03-17China depends on a soybean can make the United States?
- 2017-03-16Deep concern in Europe: how does Turks spread across Europe?
- 2017-03-13Park Geun hye smile and handshake supporters arrived at the house
- 2017-03-12Portsmouth Jinhui down! For the 11 South Korean President why are too horrible to look at.
- 2017-03-11Jon Huntsman will serve as the U.S. ambassador to Russia: Russian foreign media anxiety
- Cancel the new health care reform bill vote, Trump suffered the biggest defeat since taking office!
- Lose China, South Korea is not just a cold......
- Real world leader is not so when the soldiers of the border
- Mexico border wall design proposal, the United States and friends to play hi
- Korean media: if the United States and South Korea dares to invade North Korea will use nuclear attack to achieve unity
- Philippines's anti crime group wants former president Aquino to be jailed
- German enterprises insist not to insult the Chinese T-shirt, the Chinese Embassy in Germany again negotiations
- In the west, the original understanding of China's former officials so valuable!
- Philippines senator: President Duthel Te may be impeached in May
- The white house leaks more Trump: is Obama.