Hundreds of thousands of casualties caused by the bombing in Afghanistan - Beijing time2017-01-12 00:25:52 14 ℃
China News Agency, Beijing, January (11) - comprehensive news: local time, 10, Afghanistan and more bombings, resulting in hundreds of casualties.
10 afternoon, the capital of Kabul near the parliament building occurred in the vicinity of two bomb attacks. According to Afghan security officials, a suicide bomber detonated a bomb, shortly after a car bomb was detonated. Local health officials said that so far, the two bombings have killed at least 30 people were killed and more than 80 people were injured.
According to Broadcasting British Corporation, the incident occurred at the peak of the rush hour. The victims are said to be mainly civilians, including members of the parliament building.
10 evening, the southern capital of Kandaha Province, Kandaha Province, also suffered an attack. The explosion occurred in the provincial government guest house, killing at least 11 people were killed and another 14 people were injured. Allegedly, the United Arab Emirates, Arabia's ambassador to Afghanistan and other dignitaries are inside the guest house to attend a dinner, the ambassador and several other diplomats were injured in the incident.
In addition, 10 days earlier, an attacker in the capital of Helmand province made an explosion. The attacker detonated a bomb in a hotel where a government intelligence official lives, killing at least 7 people.
At present, Taliban has claimed responsibility for the bombings in Kabul city. Kandahar city bombings there has not been any person or organization claimed responsibility.
Ghani, President of Afghanistan, 10, strongly condemned the attack occurred, and vowed to eradicate all criminal assault behind the curtain. (end)
Guess you like
- 2017-02-21Indonesia, Jakarta, the second round of the election campaign why the attention?
- 2017-01-26China and South Korea put pressure on Japan's APA hotel from the right-wing synchronous Asian Winter Commission attitude mystery books
- 2017-01-21Trump sent former president Obama away
- 2017-01-19U.S. media: Thailand look forward to more wealthy Chinese tourists rather than cheap tour - Beijing time
- 2017-01-19German government decided to hold a general election in September 24th, Merkel sought re-election - Beijing time
- 2017-01-17The British Prime Minister will become the "fashion" cover girl for us on a charm offensive - Beijing time
- 2017-01-16Ban Ki-moon: I hope to call greetings Park - Beijing time resolved current situation
- 2017-01-16Turkey a cargo plane crashed in Kyrgyzstan killing at least 32 people - Beijing time
- 2017-01-16The year from British hands along the "package", India has become today's "big pustule"......
- 2017-01-15WikiLeaks exposure Hilary e-mail: " let the Chinese mainland annexation of Taiwan! " - Beijing time
- Russian President Putin speech on the military day
- The study says women's average life expectancy will exceed 90
- The $1 trillion deal was reached! China or a big winner, but the United States may be very upset
- The United States and Russia "honeymoon" ahead of the end of the torque can't stop
- Trump say a mouth, the White House explained boduantui... This time, Trump and angry swede...
- The president of Philippines on henzhao! 300 bad police were sent to the war zone
- Trump why sigh: the United States has become the third world countries! Data analysis of American Politics
- Trump's U.S. economic revitalization plan needs to overcome six obstacles
- The new record | Trump era (including interview I)
- Global Times: Trump inaugural speech release which signals