Ban Ki-moon, the younger brother and nephew in the United States charged with bribery Pro back so many South Korean Minister2017-01-12 00:51:01 50 ℃
Former Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon is about to depart from the United States to return to South Korea on the occasion of his two relatives were accused of U.S. prosecutors on 10. According to U.S. prosecutors said, Ban Ki-moon's brother and nephew suspected of involvement in a bribery case, bribery amount of $500 thousand (about 3 million 460 thousand yuan).
Ban Ki-moon's spokesman said 11, the news that Ban Ki-moon was "surprised", he knew nothing about the case.
Bribery case big flicker"
U.S. federal court in Manhattan 10 South Korean Pan Jixiang and Pan Zhouxian filed a lawsuit, accusing the two people involved in a bribery case. Pan Jixiang is 69 years old, is the younger brother of Ban Ki-moon; the age of 38, also known as the "", is the son of the son of the identity of the real estate agent is a real estate agent, who is now a real estate agent, and is now a real estate agent, who is now a child of the age of.
Pan Jixiang served as senior management in the South Korean construction company built the business enterprise Jingnan, a 72 storey "Jingnan landmark buildings in the Vietnamese capital of Hanoi, the construction cost of more than $1 billion.
December 14, 2016, in New York's United Nations Headquarters, outgoing UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon (right two) with his wife, Liu Chunze (left) for the portrait unveiled. (Xinhua \/ Reuters)
According to the indictment that Jingnan enterprises into a liquidity crisis, the company hired Pan Jixiang arranged his son Zhou Xian pan to a broker, want to sell "Jingnan landmark buildings for more than $800 million". In the process of looking for the seller, Pan Zhouxian met with claiming to have a relationship with a king room in the Middle East, the United States, Malcolm.
Harris is an international fashion consultant and well-known blogger. He told Pan Zhouxian that he could help convince a matchmaking, Middle East King Room members use state funds to buy the building. However, the indictment did not specify the specific name of certain countries in the Middle East ".
The indictment also wrote, in April 2014, Pan Jixiang and Pan Zhouxian agreed to pay $500 thousand for a "down payment" to Harris, and promised to pay $2 million.
In fact, Harris does not have what he called "relationship", but the 500 thousand dollars squandered. He bought a lot of luxury goods, but also rented a mansion near Broolyn. Harris was indicted on suspicion of fraud.
Ban Ki-moon knew nothing"
U.S. prosecutors filed a lawsuit, Ban Ki-moon is preparing to depart from the United States to return to korea. Relatives involved in bribery case, Ban Ki-moon said through a spokesman and did not know.
On December 30, 2016, in New York, United Nations Headquarters, outgoing UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon made a farewell speech. (Xinhua \/ AP)
Ban Ki-moon's spokesman, 11, told reporters that his brother and nephew were accused of the United States prosecutors, the matter, Ban Ki-moon was surprised". For this case, Ban Ki-moon knew nothing.
Not long ago, Ban Ki-moon himself was involved in a bribery scandal. South Korea "current affairs weekly" in December last year to more than undisclosed as news sources reported that Ban Ki-moon served as foreign minister in the Roh Moo-hyun government about $200 thousand in bribes from businessmen Puyuanci. At the beginning of 2007 as the Secretary General of the United Nations, he again received Puyuanci sent to United Nations Headquarters is located in New York city of the United States $30 thousand.
Ban Ki-moon has repeatedly denied the plot mentioned in the report, and asked the current weekly apology and withdrawal. He also brought to the South Korean media arbitration committee, identified the South Korean media reports about his "bribery" to distort the facts.
Ban Ki-moon has not yet formally announced to participate in the presidential election in South Korea, but he is widely regarded as a potential presidential candidate, his poll has long been good. Earlier this month, South Korean media quoted sources, the core team is composed of Ban Ki-moon "insider" has been formed to deal with possible presidential election.
Producer: Li Dawei
Reporter: Zhang Jing
If you like this article, please pay attention to us
- In the previous：Global Times threatened South Korea? South Korea is "broken drum million pound", blame
- The next article：Ban Ki-moon, is this the end?
Guess you like
- 2017-09-18Andouble curry favor with Modi, promised to invest in northeastern India, the devil is not afraid to come
- 2017-09-16Bring trouble to oneself！ The first victim of Sade was born, unexpectedly, the South Korean tycoon
- 2017-08-30"Rape big country" and gang rape deaths occurred, the India Central Bureau of investigation arrested 8 police
- 2017-08-30North Korean missile flew over Japan, Trump furious
- 2017-08-26At this delicate moment, India suddenly riot!
- 2017-08-25Frightful! If Trump presses the nuclear button, few people can stop him......
- 2017-08-23When Trump finished his speech, the Indians were happy
- 2017-08-21American think tank: if the trade war begins, China loses much more than the United States
- 2017-08-21The boundaries of nations in the world have grown so long! The last one, all Chinese should know!
- 2017-08-21Killed five people with an enemy - she stopped the second terrorist attack on Spain
- [South Korea's video] [South Korea is another knife, careful to become Ukraine in East Asia
- Can not find the White House ghost? That's all. Test the lie detector......
- An Qingren: it's only a matter of time before modi is ousted
- Foreign media: Venezuela will abandon the dollar, switch to RMB and other currencies
- The Americans can't carry it! Pakistani military forces called for the fight against Taliban: Pakistan iron said to discuss with China first
- Chinese do not have the right to vote, Singapore announced the upcoming presidential election: designated by Li Xianlong
- New media: Thailand government to assist the British fled
- "Power holders" tacit coordination, yingluck achieve "happy" Great Escape
- Social and social, indeed, some people followed the U.S. sanctions against China
- The Supreme Court in Thailand issued an arrest warrant for the prime minister yingluck Shinawatra