First published by the State Council Information Office of China's Asia Pacific security cooperation policy white paper2017-01-12 01:00:06 154 ℃
Original title: State Council Information Office for the first time published China's Asia Pacific security cooperation policy white paper
In the new release on 11 January, 11, the Information Office of the State Council issued the "Chinese policy" white paper security cooperation in the Asia Pacific region, held a press conference at the same time, to introduce the main contents of the paper and the policy on Asia Pacific security cooperation.
The Information Office of the State Council spokesman Hu Kaihong introduced, the white paper about 1.6 words, consists of preface, body and conclusion of three parts. The text is divided into six parts: first, Chinese on Asia Pacific security cooperation policies; two, Chinese Asia Pacific security concept; three, China area and other major countries; four, Chinese position in the regional hot spot issues and ideas; five, to participate in the Asia Pacific region China multilateral mechanism; six, Chinese in the region non traditional security cooperation.
White paper pointed out that China has always uphold the concept of win-win cooperation, and actively advocate a common, comprehensive, cooperative and sustainable security concept. China's development is the growth of world peace forces. In recent years, the development of the Asia Pacific region has become more and more attractive and has become the most dynamic and potential region in the world. Chinese has been committed to the maintenance of peace and stability in the Asia Pacific region and prosperity and development, adhere to the road of peaceful development, adhere to the win-win strategy of opening up, adhere to the development of friendly relations and cooperation with all countries on the basis of the five principles of peaceful, full participation in regional cooperation. Chinese is willing to work with countries in the region, insist on win-win cooperation, jointly improve the regional security architecture, and promote the Asia Pacific security dialogue and cooperation, actively respond to traditional security and non-traditional security challenges, and promote the construction of new international relations, to create a more beautiful future of the Asia Pacific region.
The white paper on China's Asia Pacific security cooperation policy is the first white paper published by China in the Asia Pacific security cooperation policy. The white paper is published in Chinese, English, French, Russian, German, western, Arab, Japanese and other languages, the Chinese version and the English version have been published by the people's publishing house, foreign language press.
Guess you like
- 2017-09-18Andouble curry favor with Modi, promised to invest in northeastern India, the devil is not afraid to come
- 2017-09-16Bring trouble to oneself！ The first victim of Sade was born, unexpectedly, the South Korean tycoon
- 2017-08-30"Rape big country" and gang rape deaths occurred, the India Central Bureau of investigation arrested 8 police
- 2017-08-30North Korean missile flew over Japan, Trump furious
- 2017-08-26At this delicate moment, India suddenly riot!
- 2017-08-25Frightful! If Trump presses the nuclear button, few people can stop him......
- 2017-08-23When Trump finished his speech, the Indians were happy
- 2017-08-21American think tank: if the trade war begins, China loses much more than the United States
- 2017-08-21The boundaries of nations in the world have grown so long! The last one, all Chinese should know!
- 2017-08-21Killed five people with an enemy - she stopped the second terrorist attack on Spain
- [South Korea's video] [South Korea is another knife, careful to become Ukraine in East Asia
- Can not find the White House ghost? That's all. Test the lie detector......
- An Qingren: it's only a matter of time before modi is ousted
- Foreign media: Venezuela will abandon the dollar, switch to RMB and other currencies
- The Americans can't carry it! Pakistani military forces called for the fight against Taliban: Pakistan iron said to discuss with China first
- Chinese do not have the right to vote, Singapore announced the upcoming presidential election: designated by Li Xianlong
- New media: Thailand government to assist the British fled
- "Power holders" tacit coordination, yingluck achieve "happy" Great Escape
- Social and social, indeed, some people followed the U.S. sanctions against China
- The Supreme Court in Thailand issued an arrest warrant for the prime minister yingluck Shinawatra