First published by the State Council Information Office of China's Asia Pacific security cooperation policy white paper2017-01-12 01:00:06 128 ℃
Original title: State Council Information Office for the first time published China's Asia Pacific security cooperation policy white paper
In the new release on 11 January, 11, the Information Office of the State Council issued the "Chinese policy" white paper security cooperation in the Asia Pacific region, held a press conference at the same time, to introduce the main contents of the paper and the policy on Asia Pacific security cooperation.
The Information Office of the State Council spokesman Hu Kaihong introduced, the white paper about 1.6 words, consists of preface, body and conclusion of three parts. The text is divided into six parts: first, Chinese on Asia Pacific security cooperation policies; two, Chinese Asia Pacific security concept; three, China area and other major countries; four, Chinese position in the regional hot spot issues and ideas; five, to participate in the Asia Pacific region China multilateral mechanism; six, Chinese in the region non traditional security cooperation.
White paper pointed out that China has always uphold the concept of win-win cooperation, and actively advocate a common, comprehensive, cooperative and sustainable security concept. China's development is the growth of world peace forces. In recent years, the development of the Asia Pacific region has become more and more attractive and has become the most dynamic and potential region in the world. Chinese has been committed to the maintenance of peace and stability in the Asia Pacific region and prosperity and development, adhere to the road of peaceful development, adhere to the win-win strategy of opening up, adhere to the development of friendly relations and cooperation with all countries on the basis of the five principles of peaceful, full participation in regional cooperation. Chinese is willing to work with countries in the region, insist on win-win cooperation, jointly improve the regional security architecture, and promote the Asia Pacific security dialogue and cooperation, actively respond to traditional security and non-traditional security challenges, and promote the construction of new international relations, to create a more beautiful future of the Asia Pacific region.
The white paper on China's Asia Pacific security cooperation policy is the first white paper published by China in the Asia Pacific security cooperation policy. The white paper is published in Chinese, English, French, Russian, German, western, Arab, Japanese and other languages, the Chinese version and the English version have been published by the people's publishing house, foreign language press.
Guess you like
- 2017-07-25The recent global soft power rankings: the first drop in the United States, "altar" China's rise
- 2017-07-25The support rate fell, people have collapsed Andouble uncertain
- 2017-07-24Russia: only the Chinese people recognize the "fighting nation""
- 2017-07-24Shots, explosions, funerals, tears, the world in the camera, what a quiet week?
- 2017-07-24Korean Taekwondo demonstration group held a performance, Korean media exclaimed: "internal force!"!
- 2017-07-22New Zealand has been declared a state of emergency in extreme weather
- 2017-07-22Philippines's former president Aquino III was charged with criminal arrest for power
- 2017-07-19It's time to tell the truth! 158 soldiers in India died like this
- 2017-07-18The timing of the Palestinian leader's visit to China
- 2017-07-18Karl: the EU's funeral coffin cover Clinton cron scene
- U23 Asian Cup team released: China led, Japan and South Korea in the column
- The "hermit kingdom" under the lens of the North Korean and Belgian photographers"
- Trump resigned from the company's investment income is still my daughter
- Listen to today's international media headlines: Trump's eldest son has met with Russian lawyers during his campaign
- Ambassador Huntsman came back, to prove safety in russia!
- Another important member of the White House resigned. Who's next?
- Why did the United States suddenly announce a new round of economic sanctions against Iran at this time?
- Russia is willing to provide five generations of India machine can produce its own, India even euphemistically refused
- If IS is really dead, who will be the successor?
- "Heat transfer," Singapore's "Forest Garden" "rare mass demonstrations"?