Russian Deputy Foreign Minister: the deployment of troops in the Kuril Islands belong to Russia's sovereignty2017-03-19 07:02:51 68 ℃
Original title: Russian Deputy Foreign Minister: the deployment of troops in the Kuril Islands belong to Russia's sovereignty
Local time on March 17th, Russian Deputy Minister of foreign affairs Moore Gu Love said that the Russian troops deployed in the Kuril Islands belong to Russia's sovereignty.
Earlier, the Russian Defense Ministry announced plans to deploy a division in the Kuril Islands in 2017. But the plan provoked strong opposition from japan. The Japanese government believes that the plan does not match with Japan's position, and then expressed serious protest to Russia through diplomatic channels.
In this regard, Moore Gu Love said the same day in Moscow, the Russian side, for the purpose of strengthening the defense of Russia to take consistent measures, they do not want to do too much comment. It should be noted that the measures taken by Russia belong to Russia's sovereignty.
Moore Gu Love said that if Japan deployed on the Russian has the problem, can be in Russia and Japan "2+2" (referring to the two foreign ministers and the Secretary of Defense) during the meeting proposed.
Kuril Islands in the Russian Far East, Kamchatka Peninsula and Hokkaido. The southern islands Habomai, Shikotan, and after the country Etorofu island is known as the South Kuril Islands, Russia, Japan is known as the four northern islands. After the end of World War II, Russia and Japan have claimed sovereignty over the four islands and their surrounding islands.
In recent years, Russia has actively expanded military presence in the Kuril islands. In 2016, the Russian military in the Etorofu Island deployment of the coastal defense missile battalion. Russian Defense Minister Shoigu said that Russia will actively continue to carry out the Kuril Islands defense work.
Guess you like
- 2017-05-27Exports continue to improve, trade disputes continue, and South Korea has sued the United States to WTO
- 2017-05-26After London, Manchester was attacked again. Why was it injured in England again?
- 2017-05-25Philippines and Russia will sign $2 billion 500 million agricultural procurement agreement
- 2017-05-25Over the past year due to attacks in Europe have been dead and injured more than 900 people into a deadlock against terrorism?
- 2017-05-246 airline stewardess and two rich generation drug mob, was caught by the police
- 2017-05-20A few words of "soft" for more than 20000 M4 carbine, hope to keep its promise not to promise and then deny in succession
- 2017-05-20How many have you been to the nine most inaccessible countries in the world?
- 2017-05-20When he came second times, the Chinese ambassador made a special trip home to meet him
- 2017-05-19Will Chua succeed third presidents of Brazil in 1 years?
- 2017-05-19Tan Bao was angry at hearing! Unprecedented: Australia's 165 million generation of tax evasion two! ATO, son was Chaogu: luxury luxury cars, watches and wine, home is a museum......
- A tourist bus crashed into cliff in Turkey, killing 20 people
- Seriously, Duthel Te's visit to the emergency interrupt
- Saudi Arabia's buying arms: is it only for military considerations?
- Who said in the ear, "the new gun is pretty good."
- Tan Bao was angry at hearing! Unprecedented: Australia's 165 million generation of tax evasion two! ATO, son was Chaogu: luxury luxury cars, watches and wine, home is a museum......
- Japan's overtures to join the Asian investment bank Niunie, behind this consideration?
- No wonder park for Cui Shunshi, and she had around 3 men.
- The NATO really been out a mess, now want to offend the beauty of regret "catfish allies"
- Rushed first week Wen zaiyin did three things let the Koreans praise
- Latin America second high! 70% Brazilians are dissatisfied with public service