The latest statement by President Duthel Te of Philippines: no plans to negotiate with China2016-07-22 05:51:22 327 ℃
Duthel Te's latest statement: no plan, Cheng Helin and China consultation
Duthel Vicente put the president, while the west to east.
On the South China Sea issue, Philippines President Duthel has a variety of unique good variety of good say, while saying that for a while that.
He said he would like to have the South China Sea issue with China.
He said he was going to ride on the water motor and put the Philippines flag on the island of Huangyan.
He said he was not very clear about the South China Sea dispute submitted to the Hague arbitration tribunal what is the use of.
He said he was going to withdraw from the Hague court of arbitration after the president of the court to withdraw the application for arbitration in Philippines.
He said he wanted to invite former president Ramos to Beijing to talk about the South China Sea issue.
He said several times that he would like to open a bilateral dialogue with china.
He said that Philippines will not engage with the United States to engage in freedom of the South China sea.
He said the solution to the South China Sea issue should be dialogue with China, it should be far away from the United states.
He said he was willing to carry out the issue of the South China Sea, multi structure and, while many countries which include the South China Sea and the South China Sea has nothing to do with the United States and japan.
Duthel Te's latest statement is such a:
Connecticut Senator Murphy 19 after Manila met the president of the Philippines Dutt Stewart released said twitter, Dutt Stewart assure them, no plans for the Islands Dispute negotiations with China.
No negotiation, that's the match.
Nothing more than nothing, Professor Cheng is not to say that match nothing, but Dutt Stewart say nothing, he would have to come back again.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.