To draw on the U.S. nuclear missile Cafferty pattern, but hastily Chinese surrounded by intimidation2017-01-12 01:05:37 266 ℃
This year, the United States announced on the island of Okinawa China blackmail years of nuclear missiles, but they never make China yield, was eventually withdrawn.
It is angry that the U.S. military is still on the missile painted a disgrace to the Chinese pattern.
The missile design, obviously was a typical American insulting "Chinese" image, there has not existed in the Qing Dynasty to long braids, face, beard, and made exaggerated gesture. Australian Air Force [World Zhuangao]
This is called MAS B nuclear cruise missiles, can take off from Okinawa, Beijing, Xi'an and other Chinese cities.
"Mascherano B" nuclear missiles can carry a bomb warhead, a missile to destroy a large city. During the same period, the U.S. military also deployed a number of nuclear bombs on the island of Okinawa, the formation of nuclear weapons against China, the Soviet Union Far East and other important targets of northeast asia.
"B" is the development model of the MGM-1 missile, which is powered by a mobile launch vehicle. "Mascherano B" is hidden in the reinforced concrete bunkers strong, when pushed to launch bunker exports blasted off, which can improve the survival in the attack of the enemy force, so as to obtain nuclear retaliation or two nuclear strike capability. Australian Air Force [World Zhuangao]
During the Cuban crisis of October 1962, the United States and the Soviet Union were close to the edge of the nuclear war. Okinawa Island, "Ma B" missile forces once entered the final state of preparation for the launch, the U.S. military veterans recalled the last moment received orders to cancel the launch, the soldiers were relieved. This is because once the missile launch, not only tens of millions of innocent civilians will be killed, triggered a nuclear war will bring fatal influence to the world.
At that time, the island of Okinawa is the largest U.S. nuclear weapons base in Asia, a variety of nuclear bombs were deployed to the United States and other facilities in the hands of. In addition to the "B" cruise missiles, there are a variety of bombs carried by bombers or fighters. The smaller Mk28 bomb and so on, for tactical combat purposes, such as against the Soviet amphibious formation or Chinese, the Soviet Union Pacific coastal city.
For the strategic objectives of the continent's inland regions of long-range nuclear strike mission, was mainly by the U.S. military B-52 bombers carrying nuclear bombs, Maas B cruise missiles, etc.. These nuclear weapons from the Japanese base, sufficient to cover all the cities of China and the Soviet Union in the Far East or important military facilities. But a few years after the American began to have more excellent missile weapon than "MAS B", namely "militia" ballistic missile, so in 1972 returned to Japan Kadena, quietly withdrew all Massey B missile. Australian Air Force [World Zhuangao]
Okinawa Island US nuclear bomb
"MAS B" in combat, by solid rocket booster launch, and then play the Allison J-33-A-41 turbojet engine starting into the cruise missile. "MAS B navigation means" the most important, is the development of good at the company's ATRAN terrain matching correction of inertial navigation system, which through a small radar probing flight route map and geomorphic information below, the film missile carried by comparing the obtained modified flight instruction. ATRAN system can solve the contradiction of radio navigation is susceptible to interference and accuracy of inertial navigation system with flight distance decreases at the time, the U.S. military has a can get enough accuracy for thousands of kilometers of cruise missile guidance means. This guidance principle was also later replaced "Mascherano B" Tomahawk cruise missile used.
1956 "Maas B" cruise missile first test flight. In the actual deployment, the accuracy of a missile by U.S. existing map information restrictions: if the U.S. military reconnaissance without the use of radar detection, recorded one area of the landscape, so ATRAN guidance system is the lack of radar map information in this area, not matching terrain. Later, the United States has developed a technology to rely on aerial photographs of the radar map information, so that the MAS B guidance system coverage significantly expanded. Australian Air Force [World Zhuangao]
"B" missile can fly at a minimum of 250 meters. If the low altitude penetration high survivability, a range of about 2000 km. "MAS B" prototype "Maas" cruise missile if the use of high-altitude flight, the voyage can be close to 1800 kilometers, because the former body, use longer improved aerodynamic design, the range has a breakthrough improvement. "B" can be used to maneuver after folding wings, but it is very complex to maintain the logistics work, so it is mainly used as a fixed cruise missile. Until the land-based Tomahawk cruise missile in service, the U.S. had truly mobile launch capability strategic cruise missile.
As the U.S. military's most outstanding strategic cruise missiles, the U.S. military deployed in the west of the 6 Maas B missile Squadron, was equipped with a little less than 200 Ma B and its prototype missiles. In South Korea, the United States deployed 60 such missiles in 1959, but the U.S. military in 1962 canceled the deployment of missile troops in South Korea, a few months after the deployment of the U.S. military in Okinawa, Japan, the missile. The main reason is that the U.S. military is concerned about the South Korean missile forces too vulnerable to attack by opponents, while Okinawa is relatively safe.
A similar change in recent years is also deployed: U.S. concerns to Japan, South Korea, Guam base too "front", vulnerable to ballistic missile / cruise missile attacks, therefore began to actively develop the Pacific second chain on the base, so that the personnel and weapons U.S. troops currently deployed in the Western Pacific is to enter for back, back to the deployment of relatively safe distance, at the outbreak of the war in may enhance survivability. Australian Air Force [World Zhuangao]
Mount the bomb us F-100 fighter bomber
In order to prevent the secrecy and strongly protested against the Japanese residents of Okinawa, the United States for a long time "Mascherano B" take the attitude about the deployment. Until this year, the U.S. Department of defense was officially lifted in 1972 before the return of Okinawa, Japan, the U.S. military nuclear weapons in the upper part of the island confidential information. Secret information clearly shows that the U.S. military deployment, the Japanese civilians, especially Okinawa island residents in the threat of nuclear weapons, and when the residents did not understand to us in the vicinity of the home actually deployed what kind of weapons. Australian Air Force [World Zhuangao]
Although the U.S. military in this period, through these long-range strategic nuclear weapons to achieve a nuclear encirclement of China, but failed to make China yield. Today, our army has a variety of excellent modern weapons and equipment, with the ability to counter any attack on the enemy base facilities, the U.S. military can no longer expect to use a deterrent approach to the development of china.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-29This country and the United States have publicly turned their backs? Threat: If you do not sell F-35, you must buy S-400 and Su-57
- 2018-05-04歼-20 re-transmits major news This Western absolute security technology was attacked by China
- 2018-05-03The most advanced warships in India were suspended by the gantry.
- 2018-05-01What? The United States wants to repair the island in the South China Sea? Is there money? Is there technology? anyone there?
- 2018-04-28China Resolutely Shows Six Killers at Key Time 慑 Shocks Potential Adversaries
- 2018-04-28The magical astronomical phenomenon was just over Beijing, or it was an anti-missile test.
- 2018-04-26Domestic third-generation nuclear submarines or have been built! But 2.5 generation 094A may be very "longevity"
- 2018-04-25The Chinese Air Force, already equipped with the 歼20, can train pilots faster?
- 2018-04-10Hong Kong media: China's second carriers may be the first sea trial in April 23rd
- 2017-12-27Why do Chinese people have a more advanced vector engine than the American -10C?
- The Syrian Encounter Tells 1.4 Billion Chinese: The Three Truths Are Never Overdue
- 歼 20 two-seater version exposure? Cockpit science fiction, this level has caught up with home theater!
- Last night, China’s hypersonic weapons appeared for the first time in the world but was rumoured
- China’s domestic aircraft carrier super-god progress made it impossible for India to calm down.
- Did anyone blame China’s naval exercises for spending money? Let superpowers educate him!
- Review of the most popular equipment of our army this year: "national Rong one" laser gun and 001A aircraft carrier
- China's private enterprises complete the test of rocket engine test, and Japan, Korea and other countries require technology sharing
- What happened? Israel uses about 3000000 air defense missiles to hit more than 1000 pieces of Chinese UAVs
- Japan launched F-35 to intercept the Chinese air force for the first time. When did the annihilate -20 attack the air force?
- 30 meters outside the f -20 photo exposure: why Chinese fans applauded but not condemning