Who helped North Korea get the hydrogen bomb?2017-09-11 23:25:49 255 ℃
Chinese think tank (WeChat: huayujunshi)
North Korean state television Sunday (September 3rd) broadcast anchor Li Chunji announced a successful test of the hydrogen bomb.
If it were not for the big news, Li Chunji, a 74 year old Korean national anchor, rarely appeared in front of the screen after his glorious retirement in January 2012. However, on September 3rd, Li Chunji was wearing a pink and black costume, again in the anchor on the stage in high and vigorous spirits read out the Institute's declaration of North Korea's nuclear weapons, "the Korean atomic scientists, in accordance with the labor party to build a strategic nuclear weapons program in September 3rd 12, in the northern part of the North Korean nuclear test successfully tested for intercontinental ballistic missiles to build the hydrogen bomb."
In September 3rd, a 6.7 earthquake in North Korea was confirmed as the sixth nuclear test. China Yanbian have clearly felt, even housing rupture cases (source: Reuters)
This is solid, South Korea, Japan and the United States detected the earthquake after fourth last year and fifth nuclear test, North Korea conducted a sixth nuclear test. At present, according to the observation of all parties, combined with the 6.7 magnitude earthquake caused by it, the nuclear weapon tested successfully in September 3rd is much more powerful than the ordinary atomic bomb. So, is that what North Korea claims to be a hydrogen bomb?
The North Korean approach to the hydrogen bomb
Hydrogen bombs are a type of nuclear weapon, but differ from atomic bombs that typically use the nuclear fission principle to release energy. The difference is mainly between detonation and equivalence. The hydrogen bomb nuclear fission energy "nuclear fusion", "the impact of hydrogen deuterium isotope compounds", had played a role of heating and compression, and then release enormous energy, the remaining fuel division. That is to say, the hydrogen bomb carried out the "three explosion", namely, "nuclear fission - nuclear fusion - nuclear fission", and the final explosion is much more powerful than the ordinary atomic bomb. In its six nuclear test, the first nuclear test in October 9, 2006 was 1000 tons, far below the level of 4000 tons of normal atomic bombs. In May 25, 2009, when the second nuclear test, the equivalent has reached 4000 tons, TNT equivalent, earthquake magnitude 4.5. In February 12, 2013, North Korea fired an atomic bomb for the third time, with a power equivalent of 6500 tons, with a magnitude of 4.9. In January 6, 2016, North Korea conducted a fourth nuclear test, and declared that they successfully tested a hydrogen bomb, but only 6 tons due to its TNT equivalent and 4.8 earthquake scale, widely questioned claims that the bomb.
By the time of the Fourth North Korea nuclear test, North Korea's nuclear weapons development process has remained constant for about three years, with limited breakthroughs. Since then, however, North Korea has developed remarkably in a very short period of time.
In September 9, 2016, North Korea conducted its fifth nuclear test, with a power equivalent of 10000 tons of TNT equivalent, and the magnitude of the quake was 5.04. In September 3, 2017, the sixth nuclear tests reached a power equivalent of about 100000 tons, almost as much as China's first hydrogen bomb was tested in 1966. Of course, it's not enough to meet the equivalence. Does the North Korean "hydrogen bomb" contain the detonation of the hydrogen bomb? Around this point from all walks of life are still controversial, but except North Korea is no government admitted this in addition to objective assessment, and can not accept North Korea nuclear status and ownership status of hydrogen "political considerations.
Learn from the West
If the nuclear Wudang is really a hydrogen bomb, then North Korea has become the world's sixth successful test burst, and publicly declared that he has a hydrogen bomb countries. Whether it is true or not, one thing is certain: North Korea's nuclear weapons technology, miniaturization technology, and missile missile technology have been developing by leaps and bounds in recent years.
Only the intercontinental missile as an example, the United States and the Soviet Union, China ICBM development road with more than 10 years of time, North Korea has been a breakthrough in just a few years, and under UN sanctions subjected to external pressure. How did North Korea do it? In this regard, the outside world was the most widely, there is "Chinese in secret help North Korea's nuclear armed" speech, this is both the British "Daily Mail", Japan's "Japan Times", the "New York Times" and other media in recent years are from time to time to preach. Alternatively, the so-called "North Korea can develop nuclear weapons and intercontinental missiles" is because China has not given enough economic pressure to North Korea and other "China's responsibility theory". After the North Korean nuclear test, the United States President Trump (Donald Trump) has once again issued a so-called "Chinese yanmianjinshi on Twitter (Embarrassment to China) remarks.But who is the real "help" of North Korea?
The United Nations Security Council held an emergency session after North Korea's sixth nuclear test. U.S. ambassador Hailey (Nikki Haley) said, "Kim Jeong-eun is in talks to play" (source: VCG)
Perhaps one should look back at a detailed report released by the International Institute for strategic thinking (IISS) in August 14th this year. The North Korean intercontinental ballistic missiles, the secret of success "in the report, the missile expert Ellman (Michael Elleman) with detailed research results show, North Korea has been able in recent years suddenly began to get a breakthrough, the missile design and supplier is closely related with the country's new. The supplier is a state-owned factory in Ukraine. During the cold war, it was the state-owned factory called Uzi Marsh (Yuzhmash) that created the most lethal missile in the Soviet Arsenal, including the giant SS-18 missile. Even after independence from Ukraine, the plant remained one of the major suppliers of Russian missiles. However, since Ukraine's Pro Russian ex President Yanukovich (Viktor Yanukovych) was stripped of power in 2014, Russia also stopped its nuclear upgrade program, the factory is in trouble.
In July, news came that Uzi Marsh's factory was selling its own technology to foreign countries in order to survive, and the factory denied it. However, even if North Korea is not buying through private channels, it may be acquired by other means.
United Nations investigators have found that North Korea attempted to steal the missile secrets of the factory in 2011. At that time, two North Koreans were arrested, and a United Nations report said the data they were trying to steal were mainly advanced missile systems, liquid propellant engines, spacecraft and missile fuel supply systems". At present, the Ukraine area because of the 2014 revolution turmoil is still confusion, North Korea may be in this period of time again in the hand, and successfully succeeded. Whether through buying or stealing, North Korea now has the engines of the Russian design, such as RD-255.
Black market arms merchant Paradise: Ukraine
Since the revolution of 2014, Ukraine has become a paradise for black market arms dealers, and a large number of high-end weapons have been flowing out of military factories in Ukraine. In fact, this is also a sad, and early in the morning is estimated to - when the European Union and the United States, Russia and other countries that "when the Ukraine revolution is more important than the country's political stability, it is doomed to the results. Whether after the collapse of the Afghan regime, the birth of Al Qaeda, or the collapse of Iraq's Sadam (Saddam Hussein) regime, ISIS's germination has been the same. North Korea's nuclear technology development today, on the one hand, is based on the nuclear attachment, one is the Pyongyang government to grasp and speculate on the peninsula pattern, on the other hand, is also the country such as Ukraine into chaos, a large number of science and technology, talent, arms out of the results. Therefore, when people in order to get the bomb while looking for North Korea condemned the object when the opportunity to hype the China responsibility theory ", the heart also understand that North West learn the object, and where is Chinese? It was Ukraine, a centrally designed, developing and producing region of the Soviet Union's high-end weapons. What is the cause of the current situation in Ukraine? It is more worth the critics to ask themselves.
WeChat public: Chinese think tank (huayujunshi)
Gathered excellent reporters, gathered first-class experts, real name Zhuangao, authoritative analysis, depth review, the most reliable original information. Concerned about the "Chinese think tank (huayujunshi)" official micro signal, you can see more experts comment, according to the national list of article content inquiries.
Guess you like
- 2018-09-21US soldiers stationed in Japan drink private houses in the second year of high school girls hold their sisters to jump to the window to escape
- 2018-09-20The country exposed a new type of missile, but the performance parameters are kept secret: the United States please eliminate the point
- 2018-09-12The Syrian-Russian coalition forces were the biggest betrayal, and the Allies sold out the last battle plan. The 50,000 rebels disappeared instantly!
- 2018-09-11At a sensitive moment, the US Navy held a military exercise in the Persian Gulf! Breaking Iran’s blockade of the Strait of Hormuz
- 2018-09-08The German Chancellor spoke up to support the death of the old American! Said that understanding this big country is going to play a big fight
- 2018-09-04Worse than the Mongolian Navy! The navy of this country has just equipped a new warship and found that the "sea" is gone.
- 2018-08-31A large Chinese plane rushed out of the water at a high speed.
- 2018-08-31The Chinese army stationed in Afghanistan? China and Arab sides immediately clarified
- 2018-08-30Respect for strength: my military strength circle, Putin allocated 28 million for the August 1st performance team
- 2018-08-30This war will completely change the situation in Syria, the United States will issue the highest threat, and Russia will never give in.
- The shackles of many tanks that killed our army against the Vietnam War were destroyed by the weapon of the nickname "big slingshot".
- Blocking the border between India and Pakistan? India creates a border high-tech "smart fence"
- Israel has a slap in the face, Syrian military officers have been arrested, but Russia has chosen to forgive Israel?
- The country exposed a new type of missile, but the performance parameters are kept secret: the United States please eliminate the point
- Is Il 20 planted? The Russian army stationed in Syria almost fell through the main fighter
- On the grounds of the so-called "cross-border operation", Taiwan has detained 6 mainland fishing boats in less than two months.
- What does it feel like a 22-year-old female helmsman driving a nearly 30,000-ton wheel?
- The Air Force released important news: The Pearl Show has a big surprise, a new fighter will be statically displayed
- The International Criminal Court clearly responds to the threat of US sanctions: it will not be scared
- Pilots can't tell the difference between the southeast and the northwest.